Prologue

YOSHINO SERIES I-TIL MY NEXT LAND

DISCLAIMER: This is work of fiction. Names, characters, events, businesses, places, locales and incidents are part of the author's imagination or created in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is not affiliated with the Universities and company's mentioned here in the novel.

Please be advised that this novel contains mature themes and strong language that are not suitable for young readers. Please be informed that this novel has typographic error, wrong spelling, grammatical error. Unedited chapters, I'll be fixing it when I'm done on the chapters THANK YOU!.Read at your own risk!
---------------

"Where are we going mommy?" Estrella asked while I was fixing her hair

"At the airport baby"

"Is that where mommy works? Can I catch a glimpse of the airplanes, mommy?" Her words filled with excitement, and she couldn't help but giggle.

"Certainly, my love. You'll get to see the planes," I replied, planting a tender kiss on her cheek. I then lifted her up and headed towards the car where Freya had been patiently waiting for us outside our home.
"

Hi, Tita Freya!" Estrella embraced Freya warmly, planting a kiss on her cheek.

"It's great to see you again, Estrella. You've grown so much," Freya remarked.

"Yes, mommy always makes me drink milk," Estrella replied with a smile.

Freya suggested that drinking more milk could make her taller and potentially become a flight attendant, but Estrella expressed her disinterest in that career path.

Curious, Freya asked while driving to the airport, "What do you want to be then?"

"A doctor!" I was taken aback by my child's answer, and Freya and I exchanged surprised looks.

"Mommy where's my ipad?"

"Later na baby malapit na tayo sa airport" sabi ko sa kanya

"Okay then" pagkalabas pa lang namin ng sasakyan nakaabang na yung ibang mga FA sa amin saka mga kaco-pilot ko.

"Good morning," they greeted me, calling me Captain Astrid.

"Hello, everyone!" my child waved at them, and they immediately gathered around.

"How old are you, little one?"

"I am 4 years old," she proudly displayed her fingers to them. She glanced outside and noticed the airplane.

"Mommy, look! The plane is so enormous!" she exclaimed, pointing at the airplanes outside the window.

"Yes, baby!" I carried her and we entered the monitoring room, where the new flight attendants and pilots were located.

Freya and my co-pilot commenced the orientation, explaining our policies here. I simply observed them, closely watching their behavior.

"Est--" I abruptly stopped talking when I noticed my daughter was no longer there.

"Has anyone seen my daughter?" Freya paused as everyone helped me search for Estrella. I felt like I was going crazy looking for my child.

"Cap! is this Estrella right?" she showed me the photo of my daughter that was posted by his biological father. Kung saan lumalayo na kaming dalawa sa kanila sila naman yung lumalapit sa aming dalawa ni Estrella. I have no choice but to talked to him.