Episode 1: Mega Mecha Madness

You see a void...

A dark...cold...empty void, nothing the eye can see...

But then...

There were stars...glittering the void with their lights.

More and more sparkled into existence until every inch of this lonely void became...the universe-

No...

The multiverse

It was big...colorful...endless.

As you stare between the countless stars...you see someone, standing at what seems to be the very center of this beautiful space...you approach the person and noticed they weren't just standing there doing nothing. They were watching.

She was watching.

You get closer and closer until...she stopped.

And notices...you.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't notice you there. Ahem." She was surprised until changing her posture to something more...refined. "Welcome dear readers. My name is Zela and this is the Hall of Realms, the home to the all seeing eyes of the multiverse. There is no single place that these eyes won't see but don't worry, it knows when to respect privacy...hopefully..." Well, that's concerning. "Anyways! you may be wondering...what is the reason for being here? Well..." She raises a palm, and one of the many stars approaches her until it floats above her palm. "You're about to witness the beginning of a new story. A story about the rising and falling. Good and evil. Heroes and villains. And how anything big or small, can lead to adventure. So..."

She offered the star to you and smiled.

"Ready to begin?"

<(\/)><(\/)><(\/)>

Within this vast world lies a continent. A big continent and within this continent stood a city. A city advanced yet retro, futuristic but modern, and much more.

Roaming the streets were the civilians. Humans but also humanoids along with animals that were common and mythical. Some crawled the walls, some soared the skies, and the rest just enjoyed their time alone or with their caretakers.

All felt peaceful within this beautiful city!

"AH!"

Nevermind.

In one of the city's MANY alleys. A group of thugs surrounded several teens, armed with a bat or gun. "Now now kiddies. No harm will be done to you if you just hand over the goodies." One of them, likely the leader, let the surface of his knife touch one of the boys' chins as his sadistic smile was on display.

The boy grits his teeth. What can he do in this situation? He can't fight back, his friends will be in danger! Either he or THEM will die if make a move now but even so they are now at risk of losing their belongings! Heck, maybe these thugs won't meet their end and just kill them anyway! It felt hopeless...useless...as if it was the end-

BANG

"GAH!" The thug yelped, dropping the knife after the bullet hit. He turns to the culprit only for his angry frown to turn to utter dread.

Footsteps echoed within the depth of the dark alley. Everyone turned and saw a pair of white eyes approaching them. Once the light hit the owner of those eyes...there they stood...there she stood.

Standing before them was a white streak black haired, silver eyed girl in a silver tight suit with a white metallic cloth resembling a long sleeved off shoulder dress, fingerless gloves, silver armor on her wrist and lower leg, and a white visor. In her hands, she held twin bayonets.