Episode 2: A Simple Day

(A/N: The following chapter is a real chapter and not an April Fools prank. Enjoy the story!)

Zera walked through the endless starry void. "Have you ever had a time in your life where an uneventful day suddenly turns over its head? Right? We will always have those times where we think everything will just be going through a slow day but then in the blink of an eye, you're suddenly going through the most hilarious adventure. That's what makes every day special. You will never know what will happen in something that seems so simple. So how about we look at that happening before our very eyes?" She gestures to one of the many portals, with this specific one having a familiar girl.

Cya.

<(\/)><(\/)><(\/)>

In one of the apartments in the great big city known as Hailo, Cya was getting ready to prepare for her most important for the start of the morning...

BREAKFAST!

In her book, it is always important to follow the three meals a day format in order to be ready for any action! So with that, she has decided that her breakfast will be a simple meal. Bacon and eggs with toasted buttered bread and a cup of mango juice.

The process was not all that hard for her, it was easy and quick. Toasted the bread. Cook the bacon first, with its own fat as a frying oil, yes she is going EXTRA with the taste today, then use the remaining oil to fry up her eggs, a runny yet firm is what she wants in her sunnyside up egg. Then while her juicer began to squeeze out the mango juice she buttered up the now crispy bread slices and then platted them all together.

And with that, her meal is complete and it only took her fifteen minutes to do it!

And we're not gonna talk about the previous forty-five minutes of her screwing it up most of the time!

Cya placed the plate and cup onto her table, took a seat, and got one good look at her freshly made food. She was glad today wasn't a school day because if it was, she would've been running out of the building by now but not this time. And there's nothing that can ruin this moment. NOTHING! So with that, she grabbed her fork and dug in-

*CRASH* *SPLAT*

And in a split second, a baseball crashed through a window, then the table DIRECTLY ONTO THE BREAKFAST, effectively destroying it in the process.

...

Cya looked at her now-destroyed breakfast with widened eyes, of all the times the universe decided to jinx her, they went for THIS! HER FOOD!? WHY!? SHE IS EVEN IN THE NINTH FLOOR! HOW DID THE BALL REACH THIS HIGH!?

"Uh excuse me miss!" A voice called from the outside. Cya grabbed the food destroyer- I mean, baseball and walked to her window which also got destroyed by the ball, looked to the ground, and spotted three kids playing, you guessed it, baseball! Surprising! "Can you drop our ball down please?"

Cya looks at the kids, then the ball, then back at the kids. Half of her mind is screaming at her to keep the ball and scold the kids to teach them a lesson on mindfulness, like seriously, the park which is right beside the play area IS NETTED FOR ANY STRAY BALLS, but on the other hand, the kids were like five to six years old, there are many possibilities on how and why they were at the mini backyard of the complex. And besides, she is supposed to be a good example for the kids, and if there were to be some scolding the parents or guardians will take care of it. So with careful thought, she made her decision. "Sure, kids! But please be careful of the games you play some may cause problems for others!" She called out and in response.

"Okay!" The kids answered!

"Alright, I'm dropping the ball now-"

"And just WHAT do you think you're doing with my kids, miss!" An older voice shouted, which stopped Cya from dropping the ball. She looks at the source to find a middle-aged woman stomping her way to the kids. That's definitely the mother