🔥Chapter 21 | Sunrise In The Fire Kingdom🔥

*The next day...It was like 6:30 AM in the morning.Leandra Chen is a HUGE early bird while her siblings are not early birds.While Blossom and the others are sleeping,Leandra Chen bust down the door so she can wake the gang up so they can meet King Andrew Of The Fire Kingdom.But however....Some of the gang didn't want to wake up early.*

Leandra: WAKE UP SLEEPYHEADS!!!! TIME TO WAKE UP!!!

The others: *Groans while they were still tired* ....

Casey Jr: *Groans and hugs Sayuri while sleeping* I am not waking up....It's too early...

Sayuri: *Dead asleep* Zzzz.....

Blossom: *Slowly gets up while she has a sleeping Mario on her chest* Lea...It's 6:30 am in the morning....And some of us are still tired...

Mario: *Sleeping on Blossom's chest* Zzz....

Jayden: I'm up!!!!! :3

Rise!Mikey: Me too!!

Leandra: *Smiles and saws the others sleeping* Heh...Looks like the others are still sleeping.

Blossom: Yeah....Most of us aren't early birds...Like me and my other siblings... except Jayden who sometimes wakes up very early...

Leandra: *Smiles* I understand....I'll see you guys later.

Blossom: Ok..See you later,Leandra.

Leandra: *Smiles at Blossom and turns to Jayden and Rise!Mikey* You guys ready?

Rise!Mikey and Jayden: *Nods yes* ^^

Leandra: Follow me! *Starts to leave to the room*

Rise!Mikey and Jayden: *Follows Leandra*

Blossom: *Smiles and falls back to bed while she has Mario on her chest* .....

Blossom: *Goes back to sleep* Zzzz....