☯️ Chapter 52 | Becoming Zodiac Warriors ☯️

*Meanwhile with Blossom Shen and the others,The Shen Siblings were training outside with The Other Chen Siblings.Luke does a backflip as Jayden tries to attack Luke by using his powers as Lionel and Leandra cheers for Luke Shen.*

*Little did Blossom and the others know...That they will head back to the Fire Kingdom to save King Andrew and the people of the Fire Kingdom and stopping Amaya Gomez once and for all.*

Lionel: That was great Luke!

Luke: Thanks guys!

Lionel: Hey! It's no problem!!

Leandra: Yeah! I didn't know that you were a- *Saws The Zodiac Ninjas* 

Leandra: Whoa....

The others:*Saws the Zodiac Ninjas walking towards The Shen Siblings and The Chen Siblings* !!!!

The Zodiac Ninjas: *Walking towards to Blossom and the others while they were wearing* ....

Maila:  What...What happened inside of the temple,guys?

Ehuang: It's a long story...

Huojin: .......

Huojin: *Looks at the sky* It's time....

Huojin: We are going back to Fire Kingdom...

The others: *Gasps* !!!

Blossom: He's right...We have to go back to the Fire Kingdom.

Luke: Then what the heck are we waiting for? Let's tell Vaiana and the others that we are ready to go back to The Fire Kingdom!!

Huojin: *Smiles but he has a serious look on his face* 

Huojin:  Now...The battle can begin.....*Eyes glow*