🏰 Chapter 54 | Amaya's Castle🏰

The gang: *Looks at the castle and The Fire Kingdom* .....

Blossom: Is this...the same castle that Amaya made the people of The Fire Kingdom built....?

Huojin: Yes....She must've made them built near The Fire Kingdom....*Looking at Amaya's Castle* 

Huojin:  It....It used to be some sort of plains until Amaya made our people from our Kingdom built her own Castle....I can't believe that built this castle so fast...

Vaiana: *Looking at Huojin* I agree....I am hoping that we can stop Amaya Gomez once and for all and save The Fire Kingdom....

Huojin: But.....*Slowly starts to get upset* 

Huojin: What if we fail....?

Blossom: *Slowly walks to him and puts her hand on his shoulder* Huojin....We will stop Amaya Gomez and we will also save The Fire Kingdom...As a Princess...I am going to make sure that we will stop her...

Huojin: *Slowly does a smile while looking at Blossom* .....

Blossom:*Smiles and looks at the others* 

The gang except Blossom: *Nods yes* 

Rex: Heh...TIME TO KICK SOME BUTT!! *Grabs his gun* 

Huojin:*Slowly does a another smile* 

Mai Ly: *Holding Azure Lion's hand* ....

Azure Lion:*Face starts to turn red as he also holds her hand* (Mind: Her hands are tiny....)

*As Vaiana Hamasaki parked the boat near Amaya's Castle.Vaiana presses the button to open the boat's door.As Everyone exited out of the boat,the gang slowly starts to walks to the castle while they looked around to make sure if there's anyone tries to attack them.*

The gang:  *Looks around as they were holding their weapons*  ....

Rise!Leo: Soooo....Does something happened?

Lionel: I think so...Maybe it's some prank?

Rex: *Turns to Rise!Leo and Lionel*  YA THINK?!

Lionel and Rise!Leo: 0_0".

The gang: *Hears evil laughter*  !!!

Sayuri: *Starts to get scared a bit* G-guys!! what was that?!

Casey Jr: *Slowly hugging Sayuri while holding his weapon while he has a worried look on his face* I have no idea...

Huojin: *Realized that it's Amaya Gomez* She's here....Everyone...get ready!

*Everyone gets a fighting position as a black figure comes out from the sky,which was Amaya Gomez.As she landed on the ground,she looks at The Zodiac Ninjas and The Chen Siblings as she did an evil smirk.*