Lilith 'Ghost' Mackenzie

I let out a breathily moan loving the feeling of him being so deep and filling me up with his warm seed, I briefly closed my eyes, whining when he moved away from me with a soft chuckle as I felt a warm cloth pressed against my core as he gently cleaned me up after what had transpired between us.

"Lily, sweetheart. You are mine now, and I will be damned if I ever let you go." I opened my eyes wide, hearing the strong conviction in his deep voice, and tears filled my eyes seeing the truth in his eyes. "Yours, Jaxon." I softly whimpered out, raising my arms squeezing my hands wanting to me held by the man who cares for me and wants me for himself.

Jaxon pulled my tired body against his, as we laid down for bed closing our eyes as we, slowly talked about what to tell the guys and our CO as it is good to have a husband and wife on the same unit, and we hope that our CO will accept it.

The next day the seven of us headed out to see what my parents want as our CO gave us the go ahead, and he accepted our relationship as well as our team as they all figured it was bound to happen anyways, with how everything started our for all of us.

I smiled from the front seat of the jeep wrangler, as we all sang different songs from the radio to give us some time before we arrived in the one place, I call my prison. The road trip took an hour to arrive to Los Angeles, as I forgot what the city looked like as I have not been here since I was seventeen years old.

"Alright, the plan is to stay for the funeral as Lily needs to be there for the will to be read. We are here to support her and have her back." Hound sternly ordered out; I giggled seeing him go into team leader mode even when we are not even on a mission. "Babe, I think the guys get what they need to do." I sassily stated, with a cheeky smile on my face.

Wolf shook his head smirking, Hyena was trying not to laugh, Jackal and Coyote was sitting with a shit eating grin on their faces. "Come on, Hound we are model citizens', trained to handle any and every problem we face." Coyote sung out, as he got out of the car along with the rest of guys.

Leaving us to be last, I sat watching my man, get out in his dress whites along with the other four, I stepped out with the help of my man, hand in hand we walked into the mansion with our heads held high, each of us wearing our dress white uniforms with our dog tags, pins and strips showing everyone out status in the Navy. "Lilith! What in the world are you wearing and who are these men!" my mother screeched out, red in the face. I narrowed my eyes, holding my man's hand, as I looped my arm through his knowing I would not be afraid to hit my mother.

"Mother, this here is my team leader and the rest of our unit as they are my family now. You wanted me here, and now we are here." I sternly sassed out, pulling Jaxon along with me as the guys followed snickering behind us. I smirked, turning my head to face my boys as they all shared the same thought as me. "Damn, Ghost you are one badass bitch." Coyote pipped out with a grin. "Why thank you, my loving brother." I giggled out, sharing the same grin as we all took our seats around the small area where my father's will that will be read any moment.

"Thank you all for coming. Kain Mackenzie was a good man, a wonderful and husband. The only regret he ever had was not giving enough time to his youngest daughter, who till his last breath felt proud for her, when he found out she joined the US Navy and became the first female Navy Seal, he could not feel prouder for the woman she has become. Now, for the will." I sat there stunned hearing that my father had tracked me since I left all those years ago.

"To my beloved, Daughter Lilith, I am sorry for not being the father you needed from me, and I am sorry for all the things I had done, just know this I am very proud of you for following your dreams as I knew when you were a little girl, the moment your uncle would visit an the interest of his travel overseas, I knew you would make a find soldier. I hear by on my death bed give all my love and my fortune to my loving daughter Lilith Grace Mackenzie." The lawyer lastly stated as I and guys all sat there stunned hearing that my dead father gave me everything of his.