(Chapter 10)

(Jonathan)

It was the next day and I had received a text from Tae asking to meet up and I agreed

I waited for him to finally come to my house but he was taking too long

Like how you ask to talk and yet you're late ?

After an hour he finally shows up

"Talk Tae and I don't wanna hear no bullshit either"

"Look Jonathan it's not what it seems..."

"I'm not dumb Tae, your new man done outed your dumbass last night so don't play stupid"

"Okay yes I'm with someone else but look it's not like I didn't like Ovie I just drifted away from him and found someone else"

"But why do all this to him knowing you don't really like him?. That man claimed to love you and even proposed to you and you tryna clown him. And to make shit worst you doing it now, right after he gets injured. Now the world finna look at your ass weirdly"

I was more so mad than surprised because I had a feeling something like this was finna happen

And now that Ovie is injured and his career might end I should've saw this coming

"I know and I feel like shit, I'm gonna break the engagement off and break up with him"

"And what are you gonna tell him?"

"I don't know maybe that I just drifted apart from him"

"You should at least tell him that there's someone else"

"I will I just don't want him to feel bad"

"Oh he's most definitely finna feel bad and be mad"

"Ughh I figured"

"Oh and you have to pay him every single dime that he gave you, that was towards your clothes and stuff"

"I know and I already done brought most of the stuff back to the stores, damn I really was a gold digger"

"And was but is that new nigga Sergio treating you good?

"Yeah and he was telling me that I should return everything and that I should just come clean so that there's no beef between us"

"Good because he had me messed up last night"

"Yeah that's so embarrassing on my end, I told his ass not to answer"

"With ya freaky asses"

"Shut up because when you get your little boo you gonna be the same way"

I rolled my eyes because what boo ?

"As if any nigga wants my ass right now"

"I mean when I break things off with Ovie you can most definitely shoot your shot"

If he don't shut up

"What I'm serious, y'all would be cute and I'm already knowing he want you. Especially with the way he be looking at you"

I know this nigga not tryna give me permission to mess with Ovie, but as if my ass need permission from him though

"Tae be for real, but I need to tell you something"

"I am and what you wanna say?"

I sighed

"Me and Ovie kissed but that was it nothing else happened"

"Okay..."

That's all he got to say, okay

"You're not mad?"

"No and I wanna be honest with you"

"What Tae?"

"I know what I'm finna say is fucked up but at the same time you knew I had problems but anyways I ain't really like him I just wanted some clout and I got it"

I been knew this, this dude really a gold digger or should I say "was"

"If you don't tell that man soon enough than I will"

"Okay and I'm sorry you had to find out this way, I was finna break things off later especially when he get better but imma do it sometime this week. I'm over feeling guilty, he don't deserve this"

I sighed contentedly because I can see that that Sergio dude that Tae is with now is really changing his stupid ass for the better

"Good and I'm so happy for you with this growth even though ya ass ain't shit"

I said and he laughed

I was being dead serious

As much as I dislike him sometimes he's still my brother so I laughed a little

********************************************

This is Sergio

Vote and comment 💕Excuse any errors 🤧

Vote and comment 💕
Excuse any errors 🤧