New day bad news

Luz pov
I was in the principals office like usual I had just gotten into and epic fight and won clearly the only thing I got was a bruises the other person is obviously more injured than me but I'm afraid my moms gonna be disappointed.
"Miss noceda,your moms here to pick you up she already knows what happened so you don't have to explain anything"
I sigh and get up to walk out and as I walk out of school I see the guy I beat up I flip him off while walking away.
"Hey mami" I say while getting into the car and putting on the seatbelt
"Luz why would you do this I mean I know he started it but just what am I gonna do with you now I'm sorry luz but at this point there's no future for you" the drive home was silent I know she was gonna ground me.
"Mija do you remember your aunt Eda and her partner raine in New York well I'm gonna send you there for the rest of your high school year"
"What,but what about all my friends I'll have no one there I'll be a freak again"
"I'm sorry but at least you can see raine and eda and king he's grow up you know" as soon as we got home I ran into my room and slammed the door I decided to at least pack my bags a little, so I picked up my red bat put it in the bottom and some of my amazing fashion style I also packed a suitcase with a lot of my clothes I feel asleep and woke up at 6:30 to my mom screaming my name.
"LUCIA WAKE UP MIJÀ" I've never been woken up so quick I walked to the bathroom in my room showered put on boxers sports bra my striped purple and white shirt and my field jacket some baggy pants my beanie then my headphones I took a train to the airport

————————————————————————
Thanks for reading also dam over 360 words very shocking anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter of beta lumity