Bell test with the scarecrow

~I don't own Naruto or any pictures ~
~Sorry, I know this is not exactly how it happened, but it's similar.~

Chi's P.O.V
         "Kira!" I yelled as I woke up too her licking my face leaving slobber all over.
         'Sorry, not really, but we got to go find Kakashi's team.' She said while grabbing my twin swords in her mouth and bringing them to me.
         "Oh ok, hey wait how do you know what team I'm supposed to train with first?" I asked her.
          'The Hokage told me to tell you.' She told.
          After some time we finally found the right team. I saw Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke, and noticed that they all looked hungry and tired.
         "Why are you here?" Sakura questioned me when I sat down under a tree.
        "Well the Hokage told me I would be training with this team first, and will be training with you in the future, if we pass." I told her. Not soon after I said that a scarecrow came, no I'm just kidding it was Kakashi, but I'm going to call him scarecrow.
         "You're late!" Naruto and Sakura both yelled at him.
          "Sorry guys, a black cat crossed my path and I had to take the long way." He told us with a closed eye smile, then glanced at me.
          "Alright, now you all have to get theses bells from me. You can use any weapons you want, the clock is set for noon." He told us holding up three bells.
          "Isn't that dangerous, Sensei? And how come there is only three bells, when there are four of us?" Sakura asked.

                                           ~Time skip to Chi's fight~

           "You ready Kira?" I whispered when we got closer to Kakashi.
          'I'm as ready as I can be. By the way are we going to use that jutsu?' She asked.
          I nodded while doing some hand signs.
         'Earth style: earth wolf.' A brown wolf molded from the ground and stalked towards Kakashi. Me and Kira followed, waiting for a good time to take one of the bells. My earth wolf rushed out suddenly attacking him as me and Kira rush forward to try and get a bell while he's distracted.
          I should have learned more of my clan's jutsus, because I failed to get a bell. I tried to hit him again but the bell rang making me start walking towards the stumps and sit down.
         "I've decided, none of you will be sent back to the academy." Kakashi told us when he finally got over.
         'He's giving you all false hope.' Aka chimes in.
         'I thought so.'
         "We pass? All I did was fall unconscious." Sakura muttered.
          "Then, then, that means the four of us?" Naruto shouts.
         "Yes the four of you......must quit being ninjas! Permanently." Kakashi yells at us, the clouds darkening. I tense.
         'The Hokage never said what I will do if this team doesn't make it!'
         "What?! What do you mean permanently?! You said we would be sent back to the academy not dropped from the program?!" Naruto flared his legs about trying to get out of the ropes that tied him to the pole.
        "It's not my fault you guys think like little kids and not Shinobi," Kakashi said uncaringly, "you're just brats!" Sasuke rushed forward only to be knocked down.
         "You think it's all about you." Kakashi says as he sits on a fuming Sasuke.
        "Hey, get off of Sasuke!" Sakura commands as she jumps to her feet, "He's not a bug, so you can't just squash him like that!"
       'I don't think it's her place to say.'
        Kakashi then talks about how we don't know what being a ninja is, or why we are on teams, that the bell test was to see if we used teamwork, and how all of us acted. He even threatened us but Kakashi did give us a second chance though and we passed this time.
       'Those who don't follow the rules are scum, but those who abandon their teammates are worse than scum. Huh, I like that.'
       'I guess it's a cool quote.'
       "Hey! I'm still tied here!" Naruto yelled. Going back I cut the rope.
       "I'm hungry." I said randomly.
       "We should get ramen! I know a great place! Believe it!" I turn and give him a look.
       "Might as well, just stop yelling around me." I say.