Cow man and his sidekick

~I don't own Naruto or any pictures~

Chi's P.O.V.
          Appearing in front of Zabuza I slashed at him with my swords. He jumped back bringing his giant blade down, which would have hit me in the shoulder if I had not ducked away in time. Quickly I put my swords on my back and did a jutsu, making the Ground beneath him turn to quicksand. Sadly he jumped away quick enough.
           "I'm surprised you lasted this long fighting me, Chi. Is that a new jutsu you learned?" He asked as he jumped a bit away from me with his sword on his shoulder. Kakashi started going after Zabuza with his sharingan blazing a bright red and black. They started doing jutsus back and forth, telling me to let them fight every time I tried to fight again. Suddenly when Kakashi had him where he could kill him, a boy, who looked very feminine and about my age or younger, hit him in the neck making him fall 'dead'.
           'That must me Haku.'
I looked around until I saw Kira sitting by a tree.
            "Why didn't you help me fight?" I asked wondering why she wasn't there like she usually was.
            'It looked like you had it under control, sooooo  I didn't feel like getting up to help you when you didn't need the help.' She told me getting up and walking away.
            Shrugging I started jogging towards team 7, when I saw that they were walking away, knowing they were leaving me behind without me knowing where I was supposed to go if I lost them.
             When we arrived at the old man's place the old man's daughter helped put Kakashi into one of the spare rooms. Since Kakashi wouldn't be awake for a bit, I decided to go out and meditate. Walking around I found a field filled with red flowers and a bright blue river sparkling by it.
              Sitting down I relaxed and let my mind take over. I opened my eyes and saw red walls and red water. On the wall there were black lines that lead all through out the place. I walked down one of the red paths till I came to a giant cage.
             "Hello, Aka." I said closing my eyes and nodded my head.
              "Hello, Pup. Why have you woken me up?"  She asked blowing a huff of hot air in my face.
              "I needed to meditate. I also need something from you." I replied opening my eyes to show them glowing a bright red.
               "I see, and what would that be, Chi? What will I get from it?" She questioned as she lowered her wolf head down closer to my level.
              We stared at each other in silence for a few minutes. I was looking up into her brightly lit eyes, even though it's quite dark where we were standing, with a serious look on my face.
             "I want you to 'fuse' with me." I told her my voice not giving off any fear of my choice or anything.