Seven: Club Party

"Laurel you were fucking fantastic!" Lylah said as she slid on her dress." You know we should grab lunch sometime."

"You and Ima did all the work sweetie." Laurel replied as she put her camera into the proper bag." Besides, I actually had a blast with this job."

"Really?" Ima chimed, sitting in a chair." You were so easy to work with, you didn't' make it creepy by any means."

"I had no intention of making anyone feel uncomfortable for their profession." Laurel zipped up her bags."I have to say I admire what you do. I couldn't do the whole having sex on camera."

"You get used to it." Lylah said casually."It pays really well. I wouldn't be making nearly as much if I worked just a normal job."

"Completely understand." Laurel sat upon the sofa relaxing." I actually did some pin up style photos of me a few years ago when my boyfriend dumped them. I felt powerful. Beautiful. If that makes any sense."

"Makes total sense." Ima slid on her heel."And that ex boyfriend lost an amazing gal. You aren't just a pretty face Laurel. In fact if you cammed or worked for a studio I think you'd make a lot of cash."

"Probably. I've barely dipped my toes in taking nudes." Laurel blushed." I do have a high respect for sex workers in general. What you ladies do is a lot of work. It's not just sex it's a lot of preparation, make-up, and acting. I find there's more behind the scene then the actual sex."

"Of course." Lylah pulled out her cell, getting Laurel's cell phone number from Laurel's cell phone."So are you from Charming? I have never seen you or else you probably would be snagged by Luann sooner."

"I'm originally from Bakersfield, but." Laurel paused thinking of her wording." I left for a fresh start. I do a lot of traveling and figured I'd just put my roots here. I actually live with Happy and Kozik."

"Holy hell you have eye candy twenty-four seven." Ima giggled.

"Kozik gross." Laurel playfully gagged." He's like a brother."

"But Happy?" Ima looked at Laurel." I mean he's hot as hell."

"He is." Laurel felt her face turn warm as the image of him being half naked popped in her mind."

"Then why aren't you tapping it?" Ima bluntly questioned." I mean seriously you're a beautiful woman I bet you could win him over to at least get him into bed."

"Uh. well." Laurel stuttered nervously." Is anyone going to the club party?"

Laurel knew she needed to change the topic. She couldn't let these two women whom she had just become friends with that Happy was her ex. Laurel didn't want to admit to them that she had tapped that. Laurel even had a small smiley face tattoo on the side of her rib showing that at one point she was his. Luckily for Laurel the conversation didn't continue about Happy and the girls talked about what they are going to be wearing for the club party. Laurel was glad she had made some friends that were female. With traveling and her awkwardness she was happy she clicked with the two women.