Eleven: Falling Into Place

"Happy." Laurel was surprised that Happy had planned their honeymoon by a lake in the mountains. It was peaceful, silent except for the soft sounds of nature, the soft sound of the water by the lake, the chirp of crickets and the glow of lighting bugs. Laurel held Happy'shand, slowly getting off the motorcycle. Night had fallen as Happy led her quietly up the wooden pathway up towards a log cabin that reminded Laurel of all those Hallmark movies she had spent watching when she was a kid dreaming of a place that was unlike hers.

"What do you think?" Happy looked at her nervously. He had hoped that Laurel loved the surprise. Still that uncertainty filled him knowing that Laurel has traveled to far more beautiful places than this.

"It's perfect my love." She leans in, planting a kiss upon his lips. He pulls her in close, her body pressed closely against his. His hands wrapped around her waist, going further down cupping her ass causing her to giggle. Happy lifts her up, carrying her the rest of the way, opening the cabin door, slamming it with his foot. He moves through the living room down the hallway, kicking the door open to the master bedroom. Happy kisses her again, pinning her to the door, her hips grinding upon him feeling his length, her hands sliding up his shirt, lightly scraping her nails upon his tattooed waist. He groans, nipping at her lips, he moves to the bed where they fall together. Their bodies entangled, their lips kissing, hands wandering down lower. Laurel tosses off Happy's shirt, kissing him roughly, his hands wrapped in her hair lightly pulling. Laurel unbuttons his pants, her hands sliding beneath the fabric, she lightly grasps his shaft, gently she pulls his cock out, moving it up and down in a rhythm. Happy groans, his five o'clock shadow scraping Laurel's skin as he continues to kiss from her lips towards her neck, sucking in between bites.

"Take off your clothes." Happy's raspy voice whispers in her ear letting go of her hair. She stops her handjob, getting up slowly from the bed. He leans back watching her as she slowly slides off her shirt, exposing her dark red bra, she unclasps the back tossing both pieces of fabric upon the hardwood floor. Happy grabs himself, slowly moving in a steady rhythm as he watches Laurel unbutton her jeans, sliding them down alongside her panties. Goosebumps appeared upon her flesh as she stood shyly.

"Play with yourself." He commands as he continues to stroke himself." I wanna hear you make yourself cum while you think of me."

She goes back to the bed beside him, spreading her legs. She cups one of her breasts with one hand as she rubs her clit with the other. Laurel follows Happy's pace, feeling the buildup as she dips one of her fingers into her pussy, fingering herself. She arches her back, moaning as she quickens the pace, Laurel wasn't sure how long she could keep doing this.

"Happy!" Laurel moans as she continues to finger fuck herself." I need you inside me. I need you to fuck me."

"Then take me!" Happy groans. "Ride me, Laurel! Show me how my girl likes it!"

Laurel feels her first orgasm, she slowly gets up, straddling Happy, she slides him inside of her. Her hips move with his as she rides him, feeling another orgasm. Happy grips her hips, thrusting harder. Laurel screamed his name as she rolled her hips, their pace quickening. Laurel could feel her stomach tighten.

"I'm gonna cum Laurel!" Happy groans. "Tell me where you want me to mark you?!"

"Just let me ride you." She catches her breath feeling her climax." Happy don't stop, don't stop! OH FUCK Happy!" Laurel felt a rush of emotions, her body overwhelmed with pleasure. Happy grips her hips harder as he slams into her, cumming. Laurel screams his name as she hits her final climax. She catches her breath, rolling off of him, laying beside him.

___________________________

"FUCK!" Laurel groaned as her head hung off the toilet as bile bubbled up her throat. This had been an all day occurrence for her. One minute she was fine, the next naustead to the point where food was a no go. All she ate was french toast that Happy made himself after another session of mind blowing sex. Could I be? The thought crossed her mind of possibly being pregnant. It wasn't like she and Happy had ever been actively using precautions for something like that. Usually it was the pull out method or him just cumming upon her, but there had been a few slip ups. Getting up Laurel washed her hands, and mouth before going back to their bedroom. Anxiety filled her as she grabbed her cellphone looking at her period tracker realizing she was two weeks late.

Fuck. Double Fuck. Her hands shook nervously. Were they ready to have a baby? It never occurred to her to think about any of this and the biggest question is what would her parents think?

"Laurel?" Happy called out walking down the hall to see his wife standing there holding her phone. Her face white as a ghost, her hands shook and the look of horror filled her face. Happy walked over noticing the period tracker. "What's wrong?"

"I think we might be pregnant." She blurts out." I'm two weeks late and well I'm either nauseas or when I eat something I instantly puke it up."

"Did you bring a pregnancy test or do you wanna grab one in town?" Happy questions calmly.

"We'll have to buy one." Laurel looked at him." What are we going to do if we are Hap? I mean sure this wasn't planned, but I didn't think it'd be this soon. I mean we never even discussed children and what about my parents?"

"Laurel they are a part of you and me of course I would want children at some point." Happy replied, pulling her into his arms. "And fuck your parents. All they do is cause you pain and drama."

"But they are my parents, Happy." Tears filled her eyes." I thought that maybe they'd eventually get over being pissed ya know."

"We'll handle your folks when we get back." He kisses her forehead."I'll run to the grocery store if you wanna call your mother. I love you Laurel. We'll get through this."

"I love you too Hap." She starts to get teary eyed. "If we are pregnant, what do you want to do?"

"Keep it." Happy answered confidently." What about you?"

"I would want to keep it." Laurel relaxed. "Okay you go to the grocery store. Grab a pregnancy test or two and some ginger ale. I feel like I'm going to be sick again."

"You got it baby." He kisses her." Go take a nap, see if that helps with you feeling sick."

"Okay." She kisses him, turning around towards their bed where sits upon the bed, laying on it. Laurel lays in a fetal position grabbing Happy's pillow. Happy smiles just before walking out towards grabbing his keys and helmet, heading towards the grocery store. Excitement and nervousness filled him that in just a few hours he'd find out if he and Laurel were going to be parents sooner than they think.

Author's Note:

A "Meh" filler chapter.  Just started working on a possible Tig dark romance sort of tale. I'm curious if anyone would actually want to read it. Anyways I hope everyone is doing well.