- Plot part 1 -

Game of light is about a shy but grown up and wise teenage girl with a tough and stressful life. She has problems with almost everything and everybody : school , 'friends' , love , health and home. All these problems make her very depressed. Luckily she has one thing she can always turn to , that makes her very happy , gaming. Luna (meaning moon ((a moon shines light when it's dark at night) is a big fan of the gaming franchise Port Tale (a game that is a bit like The Legend Of Zelda). In a few days there is a new game coming out , Port Tale : Travel Stones. Her local game store even holds a special event at the 29th so she is certain she'll go and buy the game... What she doesn't know is that the rival of her favorite gaming franchise has been busy for the past few years. On top of that the rather mysterious evil man follows her every move seeing high potential in her... One morning when she cycles to school a man stands next to the road and asks her the way. Secretly this is the mysterious man that has been following her and he's not lost but he just wants some of her DNA to play with... A few days pass and when it's finally the 29th she leaves in the afternoon and goes to town to the local game store. To all her astonishment once she buys the new game the shop owner congratulates her and tells her she is the 1.000th customer. The old man gives her a limited edition version from another game for free. Curious as Luna is she races to home to see what the free game is about. It's called Game of Light and on the front of the cover she sees a smiling boy with wild white hair , elven ears and shiny teeth in a grey-blue armor who is supposed to be the hero of the game. She puts the game into her Vii A (gaming device that's kind of like the Wii U). She starts the game and waits for it to load.