Introduction~

Giyuu Tomioka was not at all who everyone perceived him to be. 

Almost everyone thought he was a arrogant, self-consumed person but in reality he was just a very self conscious, depressed, and sleep deprived person. After losing his parents (which he never really knew), sister, and bestfriend our poor Giyuu developed worse survivors guilt and many other things, but no one seemed to notice until....

"CAW CAW BITCH!" Kanzaburo screeched "THE MASTER HAS CALLED A MEETING!" *sigh* "Thank you Kanzaburo" Giyuu said, 'I really need to teach that bird not to swear' 

(When he arrived) 

"Poke~ Poke~ Tomioka-san!" "Why were you late?" The little mosquito (aka shinobitch jk, Shinobu) "Because my crow is old and takes forever to deliver information" Giyuu explained, "We-" Shinobu was cut off from her sentence by a angry white haired Pomeranian "OI WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING SHOWING UP LATE TO A MEETING??" "Settle down children" Sanemi was quick to go back to his spot and be quite. 

(Later in the middle of the meeting)

 "DAD!!" Kanao and Aoi said running towards the Hashira. 

Mitsuri💭: Dad? Who could they be talking about? 

Shinobu💭: DAD!??

Sanemi💭: WHO THE HELL JUST INTERUPTED THE MASTER?!!

Obanai💭: I thought the butterfly girls were orphans...

Tengen💭: Who is that?

Rengoku💭: Hmm... I thought the butterfly children had no parents? 

Gyomei💭: Who is yelling I wonder?

Muichiro💭: That cloud looks like a star...

Then the butterfly girls ran to Giyuu-

"Dad, Its Zenitsu and Inosuke again like ugh!" Aoi said as she was obviously annoyed.

"WAIT DAD?!" all the Hashira screamed, just then the whole kamaboko squad came running towards Giyuu but on their way over they tripped and all went flying towards our poor depressed boi. They all toppled over all laying on each other while Muichiro started walking over to them. Muichiro helped Giyuu get up as the other started getting up as well.

"I am so sorry!" Tanjiro yelled, "Its quite alright Tanjiro" Giyuu replied, "As for Zenitsu and Inosuke" They both walked over to him, " I already told you guys to be nice to each other how many times do I have to repeat myself?" "We are sorry" they said in unison.

"OI WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?"

(Omg yall sorry to anybody who reads this crappy thing I hope this wasn't like that cringe or anything... also sorry for the short chapter, but I finally got some time to write this chapter! The next chapter will be tonight or tomorrow sometime! )