I'm hiding

Thank you, everyone, for enjoying the series so far. I'm so happy that everyone gives all of my work a shot. Though the earliest fics are still in dire need of editing (I kept wincing when I reread my fics and see a lot of errors there, yikes!) but regardless, you all still loved them.

I'll try my best to deliver a good plot and create more stories like this! There are still some errors here, so please feel free to point it out so that I can check it!

~~~

Also, I wanted to state that I've been trying out a new concept! A new series is made a few days ago, and this fic of mine is about Kokushibo x reader! That's right! It's a romance story! So to everyone here who wanted to check it out, feel free to do so!

~~~

The Kingdom of the Hinokami is threatened by a powerful force of rebellion.

The war between the two sides has been going on for centuries. A victor has yet to emerge.

None seemed to appear triumphant even when hundreds of years have passed.

The rebellion, also known as the Demons of the Night, is led by a powerful man named Muzan Kibutsuji. Under him, twelve strong commanders led their strong army with an iron fist. They aim to destroy the monarchy.

The second-in-command, Kagaya Ubuyashiki, is a wise and important figure in the kingdom, but the mighty king is the one to lead and take command of his soldiers. The king is a majestic man, and King Yoriichi Tsugikuni is a name not to be forgotten.

The war continues to rage on. Not one side is willing to give up.

The kingdom fights to end the rebellion that disrupts the peace, however, the power of their foes is not to be underestimated as their thirst for destruction against the monarchy is far greater than any loss.

~~~

Gone is the feeling of joy and excitement. It had remained non-existent for the past few years already.

He didn't want to play anymore. He wanted this to stop.

That's what Michikatsu was praying for. However, not all things could happen the way he wanted to.

He had reached his limits, but even then he had to keep running until his legs gave up. Yet in such a dark place filled with nothing but tall trees, thick bushes, giant rocks, and endless noise of small creatures hiding around, it proved difficult for him to navigate his way through this vast land that he thoroughly loathed.

His small legs are burning already. He did not know how long he was running. His undeveloped lungs could no longer handle it, but he keeps running and running with no sense of direction. The goal is to get away as far as he can. A goal that he intends to fulfill even when he runs out of options. It was the sole purpose of this game.

Nevertheless, this game is horrendously ridiculous.

Michikatsu hates playing hide and seek with his brother, knowing full well that he'd fail each time.

Because it's scary. It's unfair.

He just wants it to stop.

"I'm coming for you, brother~"

His older brother's voice echoed through the vast forest as he sang, sending chills down Michikatsu's spine as he whimpered in pure panic. The youthful voice resounded through the forest which means he couldn't pinpoint the whereabouts of his brother.