The Party*

"Hiya, bestie!" a familiar voice said.

"Five more minutes, EJ," I mumbled turning my face into my pillow.

"Ughhh, get your ass up, I have to tell you about Dave," she exclaims rolling over in her back and looking at a picture of who I assume is Dave.

"Who the hell is that?" I ask, turning over to look at her.

"My boyfriend, Dave," she answered.

"Oh damn, you dating him already?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's cool. I've been smoking weed with him and shit. I think I love him," she tells me.

"Nice, I think I like a guy too," I say.

"Who the fuck do you like!?" EJ exclaimed.

"His name is Kurt Cobain. Anyways, do you want to see my outfit?" I reply.

"Hell fucking yeah! You better look hot and it better not show too much," EJ squealed.

I go to the bathroom and change into my clothes. My mirror showed a picture of a beautiful woman that I haven't seen in a while. EJ looked at me as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Holy fuck, you better make sure no one takes fucking advantage of you," she says. That let me know that I looked like I was ready.

"There's a diner on wellspring road I like if you'd like something to eat," I suggest. She agreed and we left to the diner. We talked the entire way there about what's been happening since I left.

"Kristy finally punched Jake in the throat for trying fuck her for the tenth time," EJ says.

We walk into the diner and I see a face that I know and love with our friends. Kurt, Krist, and James were eating at a booth when Kurt and James caught sight of us. Kurt smiled and James looked at me with a look almost lustful.

"Hey! Amy and other girl, come and eat with us! We'll pay," James yelled out.

I drag EJ to them and introduced them. EJ looked absolutely disgusted by my friends. Kurt moved over so I could sit next to him as EJ sat next to Krist. Krist smiled at her and she gave him a disapproving look.

"Amy, I love you and I want what's best for you. At least one of these assholes is probably going to take advantage of you. I have money on James. I don't like that you're running around and smoking with stoners like them," EJ went off.

"EJ! You're one to fucking talk! Your boyfriend back in Virginia is a literal stoner so shut the fuck up about who I'm running around with when you're doing the same as I," I snapped.

"Look, EJ, was it? I'm Kurt and I'd never let anyone fucking hurt or touch Amy. I care about Amy a lot and I would rather kill myself than let anyone hurt or touch her," Kurt said.

James looked absolutely furious about what Kurt and EJ said, got up and walked the fuck out. We all looked at each other and back at EJ. I was still pretty pissed off about what she said but I knew she cared deeply about me.

"Okay, now that we have the air cleaned out, let's hang at my place and go to the party at nine," Krist said.

We all agreed, paid, and left. Krist and Kurt were in the front seats as EJ and I were in the back. Kurt was talking about how he doesn't want me drinking too much and doing a lot drugs tonight because he wants to make sure that I remain safe.

"Okay, okay, I won't smoke and drink too much if it makes you that scared," I replied.

"Good, I don't want you to get hurt, okay?" Kurt said.

"I'm starting to like you bitches more," EJ joined in.

For nearly seven hours we hung around Krist's place and talked about our lives before we knew each other. EJ was shocked to hear Kurt's story on his parents divorce. I was a little upset because she was joking about my parents divorce when it happened. Maybe she was trying to get me to feel better, I don't know. But we finally left for the party and as soon as we got there EJ jumped out and grabbed five bottles of beer.

"This is all I'm having and I'm drinking it in the car so I don't make a mistake and hurt my boyfriend," EJ says getting back in the car as the rest of us go inside.

I saw three bottles of vodka and immediately poured myself two shots and took them. Kurt put his arm around me and said that I could only have one more drink before I was cut off.

"Ugh, I wanna get reallllly drunk," I complained.

"No, Amy, I don't know or trust anyone here besides Krist and holy shit is that James?" says Kurt.

"Heeeyyy, baaabbyy," James slurred at me while trying to put his hand in my jeans.

"Fuck off," I say slapping him so damn hard.

James took the warning seriously and left the party. I however took three more vodka shots while Kurt wasn't looking. As he looked back at me I was just getting a little over tipsy. He murmured something to himself as he helped me to a bedroom.

"Kurt, I love you," I slurred. It was true but I was drunk.

"Amy, you're drunk, you don't know what you're saying."

"But I do, I love you." I say as I started undressing.

Kurt looked at me with a worried face and a horny look in his eyes. He left the room for ten minutes and within those ten minutes some extremely drunk guy walked in and tried to fuck me. Luckily Kurt walked in just in time to get him off me and punch him.I could tell that he left to drink a lot because he started undressing himself and got on top of me.

Sorry everyone no Kurt POV in this chapter or the next