Fanclubs

Chapter 4:
Dharina's POV
Class was over. I looked over and saw a mob of students gathering around Syfron.
Two girls walked into Mr.Syk's room for their 2nd hour.
"Have you met the new student?"
"Yeah, I heard he is part of the legion"
"That must mean he's a great fighter, so why is he in school"
"Hey that guy over their looks like him"
"Oh my gosh that's is him!"
Both girls ran over and joined Syfron's mob of fan girls. Well it isn't a surprise, flashy elements tend to grab people's attention without trying. Syfron's the definition of flashy.
"Trixy! Jade! Come on!" I yelled over to them losing my patience.
"I got his autograph! " Both said at the same time.
"Was that necessary?" I asked rolling my eyes
"Dharu you are just jealous" Jade said
"Of courses not! Why should I be jealous of him!" I said back to her. Okay maybe I was jealous.....
"Whatever you say" Trixy said "lets get to gym class"
We stopped at my locker and headed towards the gym. We went into the girls locker room and changed into our combat clothes.
After changing we went went to the gym and joined the rest of the students their. The bell rang and a bunch of girls began to shriek. I turned around and guess who walked in....Star boy and his group of traveling fan girls. Today is not my day!
Following him was our gym trainer. His former students gossip about how good looking he is. Many of them had crushes on him cause he is only 19. Most girls never skip training during their final year cause of him. I'm not sure I will actually like his class. Apparently he likes to set team activities (I'm a solo warrior, I work alone).
"Good morning " our gym trainer welcomed everybody. "I'm Mr. Driff and I'll be you gym trainer for the rest of the year"
The Syfron fan club turned into the Mr. Driff club. Mr. Driff was wearing a neon green sweatshirt and gray sweatpants with a sword in his left hand.(He is left handed). He has blond hair and electric blue eyes. He is super tall. Omg he is cute!
"Today I would like to see your capabilities and how you place amongst your peers" he said grabbing everyone's attention after clearing his throat. " So it will be a championship round. girls will battle girls and boys will battle boys. In the end we will have the best female warrior and and best male warrior compete against each other."
Now I'm interested!
_____________________________________________________________________________
Half an hour has past and our finalist are ........Syfron Velven and Dharina Corvine
This may not turn out well. Oh no!
_____________________________________________________________________________
Sorry I'm not that good at writing fight scenes plus it would take really long to explain each battle. Sorry... This chapter was really short. I didn't like this one as much as previous chapters. I will try and make the next chapter better.