2

Quackity POV:

"Now I'll have to heal your wounds right?" Dream quietly nodded. I took him to my bedroom and told him to sit on the bed. He obeyed and I took out some healing potions. "Is it ok if you take off your shirt?" I asked. He was shocked that I had asked him and he nodded. He took off his torn and bloodied shirt. I stared at his wounds. 'Did I do all that?' I thought to myself "Woah, that a lot!" I said "Well you did kind of torture me a lot..." I felt bad,

"I'm sorry,"

Dream POV:

He said that he's sorry? What?

He had never had a pinch of guilt when he used to torture me and now that he's seen my wounds he said that HE'S SORRY!

He took a cloth and poured some healing potion on it. He rubbed the cloth on my wounds I grunted in pain as he touched it "Did I hurt you?" He asked "No". Infact he was very gentle, it felt good even Sam didn't treat me like this.

After he was done he asked "Are you hungry?" I nodded my head. I felt quite comfortable as he gave me steak and cookies. But that good feeling soon went away as he said " You better behave or whatever you are eating will come off your body."

"Yes, I will behave." I said nodding my head vigorously."Now go take a bath." I nodded and went to the bathroom.

*Time skip*

Quackity POV:

Dream came out of the shower in only a towel around his waist. I didn't notice before but his body had the perfect amount of muscles, his abs made him look like a greek sculpture.

He looked at me awkwardly as I stared at his body. He coughed and I snapped out of it. He asked "I forgot that I didn't have any clothes so can you give some?". "Yeah sure," I said as I went to get clothes from my cupboard.

I have him a blue hoodie with black jeans. "Thank you." He said. "Anyways you have to go to your room. And don't try to escape their will be guards everywhere." I said as I took him to to his room.

I left him in his room guards outside his door and went to my room.

Why...
.
.
.

Why was I looking at him like that?

____________________________________________
Thank you so much for reading! It means a lot.
Stay safe, eat, drink and be healthy and happy.

Vote?

Word count: 431