4

Quackity POV:

I went to visit Sapnap but it turned into a fight when Karl came. I needed to let off some steam but I also needed to visit Dream. I slammed the door open without asking for permission. He looked at me confused. He wasn't scared because of yesterday. For some reason I liked the fear he used to have with me. 

I missed it.

I wanted him to be scared. No. I wanted him to be TERRIFIED of me. I held out my axe as he looked at me scared. I started slashing him with my axe. I soon blanked out. I could hear muffled screams begging me to stop. 

But I didn't.

His pleads slowly went away.

"Quackity."

"Quackity!"

"QUACKITY!"

"Quackity PLEASE!"

"Quackity."

"Quackity..."

I came to my senses "No. NO! NO! NO! NO! NOO!"I shouted as I stared at dream's body.

I quickly carried him to my room and placed him on my bed. I went to a chest where all the healing potions were I took a bunch and poured it in his mouth. I felt his slow heartbeat come to it's normal rate but he didn't open his eyes. I sighed in relief as I called a guard to take him to his room.

____________________________________________
Thank you so much for reading! It was a short story so I'm sorry.
Stay safe, eat, drink and be healthy and happy.

Vote?

Word count: 221