6

No one POV:

Dream was in bed when he was thinking, 'How did it come to this? It's all because of Tommy. Oh I fucking HATE him! When I get out I swear I will kill him again but this time I won't revive him! He's the cause for all of this! This prison, this treatment, this torture by Quackity-' 

He sat up and said aloud "Quackity" 

He thought again 'He's the reason why this prison has been living hell. What does he want anyways? Who does he want to revive? Wilbur? Maybe Jschlatt?' 

"But he hates both of them." He said as he laid back on the bed and spent the rest of the night pondering on the question.

 Quackity POV:

I woke up a throbbing pain in my head. "Shit, I wasn't able to sleep at all last night." I got up and realized that I was late for visiting Dream and went directly to him. My hair was not comed but I didn't care. I put a beanie over it and ran. I reached his door and opened it. He was just sitting there.

"I realized that since you came here I have been distracted from what I want from you. The revival book. So have you decided when you are going to give it?"

"Who do you want to revive?" he asked. "Jschlatt." I responded. "Don't you hate him! Why would you want to revive him?" he asked. "THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!"

"Okay, Okay. I'll revive him" Dream said as he muttered some words. (im too lazy to write lol). "There he'll be back in an hour." he said. "Perfect. And if I find out you lied, you're going to wish you were dead." He nodded as I ran back to my room. An hour is perfect. I'll reach there on time by horse. I quickly took a horse and rode on.

*Time Skip*

I reached the gym (or whatever it was) and entered. "JSCHLATT!" I shouted. "ARE YOU THERE?" "Calm down, Flatty Patty" he said as I saw him in his human form. "D-Don't call me that!" "What's there to stop me?" He said as he cornered me. I stared at his now firey red eyes and shiny dark brown hair, just like how it used to be. 

"Jschlatt, please." I managed to whisper.

Why didn't I just leave him? Why did I have to revive him?

____________________________________________
Thank you so much for reading! Might be some angst in the chapter.

Stay safe, eat, drink and be healthy and happy.

Vote?

Word count: 417