Chpt 1-First day

This was that crazy day in which I had enrolled into a new school.

I was leaving everything behind. My old friends , my school, the completely crazy and boring teachers n my house.

I am a girl named disha and I am pretty tall and thin (according most people) . I have brownish - black eyes and I'm in high school.i am enrolling In the same school that I had studied for and then I had to leave for two years, so I sort of new most of the people there.

My mom became the mayor of the city a month ago and now we had to leave to Bangalore,India , since my mom now had to take care of our job and my dad lived there too. He had a job there and so my mom also got more time to spend with him.

I have two elder brothers whom I love the most. They are amazing n veryfunny. The only thing I hate and love about them is that the love teasing and spending time with me, but now they live on Canada so we don't get the time or opportunity to hang out much.

...............................................................

I woke up early in morning. I have always hated Mondays but today was special . Today was the day I would get to see all my friends, the amazing and funny teachers.

I picked up my phone and checked . I had : 13 messages and 3 missed calls ,

Honestly who the hell calls this early in the morning!!

I checked my messages and smiled when I saw ten messages asking if I had reached safely .this crazy person is my mom's best friend's son Swayam. He is an amazing guy and I would be seeing him today after school and his little sister Aditi. She was a really adorable girl and was extremely sweet and cute.

I got out if bed and checked myself in the mirror . My hair looked like a damn bird's nest . I walked to my walk - in wardrobe and picked up a pair of blue shorts and then a black tank top. I then stepped into the bathroom and washed myself with strawberry body wash and washed my hair. I then wrapped a towel around myself and dried my hair and curled it a bit. I then threw on my clothes and the matching converse. I picked up my bag and went downstairs . I went into the kitchen and saw my mom sitting at the breakfast table.

"Hey mom, wass up?" I said happily . My mom looked up and smiled and then said " nothing much, r u excited that ur going back to school"

" Sorta, I just don't wanna see HIM again "

" it's ok u have other friends too right like Arya Gauri ,Vaishnavi and Madhu?"

" ya, I guess so .."" I have a surprise for you! " she said while pushing me out the front door covering my eyes and when she opened it I couldn't believe what I saw . It was a Mercedes convertible!!!! I turned around to look at my mum smiling and hugged her tightly .

" MOM!!!!! This is amazing!!!!!!"

"Here take the keys and go to school. Arya had called... They are really looking forward to see you and stay safe and call me if u need anything!"i nodded and grabbed the keys and ran out and got into the car and threw my bag on the seat next to me. I started the car and sped out the driveway and the wind blew my hair back and I listened to 'We found love' by rihanna.

Honestly that woman knows how to sing!

........................ I arrived at school 20 minutes early . I got out of the car and walked towards the school receiving stares from everyone around. I felt really uncomfortable and just walked straight ahead . I walked inside the doors of the school and towards the reception .

The school hadn't changed at all except for the new pictures on the wall and their colours . I entered the reception . As soon as the receptionist saw me age smiled and said " Disha! Hello dear ... How r u?"

" really gud..thank you ...I wanted to get my schedule from you?"

"Here it is" I took the sheet muttered another thanx and walked out.

I checked the schedule. I had english, math, biology, geometry , art and then gym. I didn't mind any of them, actually they were all my favourite subjects.

I looked up and found all my friends waving at me. I joined them and exchanged hugs and then started talking about everything I had been missing out the last two years.

We checked our schedules and I saw that Arya and me had the same classes together.

"Hey! We have the same schedules "

Arya replied " um..... No actually this is not mine , but I still have the same classes with you today except for geometry and science" "oh ..." Was all I replied .

The bell rang and Arya and me left for our first class. She excused herself for a moment and then walked to guy and gave him the schedule and waved and walked back. "Who's that?" I asked her. "No one.we are late for class lets go" she said changing the subject .

We went into our English class and sat down together . Our teacher walked in and introduce me to class . Her name was Mrs. Basu. Then she asked us to get into our groups . Arya was with another guy named Siddharth I looked at him and he introduces himself and then I was left alone in my seat .

I removed my iPod from my bag and listened to music. 'Torn' by one direction was playing . I LOVE those guys ,they are soooo amazing!!!!

My eyes started to water and I quickly stopped them from flowing out. I then looked around the class. The teacher was sitting correcting some books. I checked the clock and it had been only fine minutes since the class had started . The door swung openn and there stood a guy. He was wearing converse and jeans and a black shirt with the first two buttons unbuttoned . I looked up and my mouth fell open .

It was HIM.....!!!!!!!!