Chpt -3 Shocked

I sat in class silently as if I was actually listening to the teacher ,but no ,My whole body wanted to turn around and look at him. To see if he remembered me. To see if I meant anything to him anymore.

And I did it I turned around and saw him staring at a blank wall and then he suddenly turned around and saw me staring at him but I turned away too quickly.

"Um ...hey ..do u wanna come to a party I'm having at my place??" I turned around to see Sid whispered in my ear. I nodded and then I felt his arm around my shoulders which made me even more uncomfortable.

Suddenly, the teacher turned around to see Chirag excusing himself from class and walking away not waiting for anyone to object his behaviour . I just stared at the door he has swung open dumbfounded.

"What was that about?" I asked Siddharth. But he didn't reply he just got up and ran behind Chirag.

I just turned around and looked at Arya . She had an expression that meant that she didn't know what was happening.the bell rang and everyone shuffled out of the class. But I just sat there looking down on the table.

Arya came over and asked me what had happened. I looked at her and she knew by the tears in my eyes as to what I was thinking. She just sat down next to me and then said " dude, don't worry it's probably just some problem between him and his girlfriend."

After hearing that I cracked up even more but I held the tears in and out a fake smile on my face. " you don't have to look happy for others if you are not ."she said. I smiled a real smile and hugged her and we headed into our separate ways to our classes .

...............................................................

Chirag's POV

I didn't even know who she was and I was already feeling jealous. I walked down the corridor and I soon heard footsteps behind me. But I couldn't care less. The only thing that kept flashing in front of my eyes were those eyes. I just got a feeling that I had seen those eyes somewhere.

I sat down on the stairs and put my face in my hands . I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I looked up I saw Siddharth. "are u okay dude? U just walked out if there like you wanted to punch something. But ashwathi doesn't even take English then who were you jealous of?" I looked up at him and he had the knowing look in his face. I then smiled and replied" nothing dude I just realised that i had forgotten something ." I knew he didn't believe me but he didn't question about it anymore . The bell rang and we headed off to our next class.

Then I saw her, the same one wearing blue and black. Her back was to me and she was doing something in her locker . I looked at Sid and he was checking her out. This was the typical Sid , I was used to it but this time the way he looked at that girl made me angry. I tried to keep my voice as calm as possible and asked him" dude, who was that girl you volunteered to sit next to?"

" oh.... That girl... She's pretty good and funny. She's even going to my party this Friday, it seems she came back to this school after leaving for couple of years and is Arya and Gauri 'a best friend." "Oh" was all I said and then we entered class.

The geometry tracher, Mrs. Smith walked into class. She then walked towards the door and called in another girl . But this time my jaw dropped.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing! The girl in the blue shorts and black top was Disha.....!!!???!!