💮♥️💭~ chapter 18 ~💭♥️💮

"Come on you whiny little boy." Dada teases.

"I-iis no wittle!" I cry out and tuck my podgy tummy left and right to avoid Dada's fingers.

"Oh poor baby~ it's okay now, your Daddy will look after you~" He ducks down and lays a kiss on my button nose. My bottom lip wobbles as i look up at him through my lashes, he tilts his head to the side and smiles as tears overflow my eyes.

"Shh shh shhh~ come to Papa baby," his hands pick me up from under my armpits and im held against his chest as he pats my bum soothingly to a rhythm. I bring my thumb to my mouth and suck on it strongly, liking the comforting feeling of it at the top of my mouth.

"Pabaa..." I lisp out around my thumb and he coos down at me.

"Nono baby, don't suck your thumb." He gently pulls my hand away from my mouth, making me cry even more.

"We gotta get you in your bath baby boy," Daddy turns the taps on making a loud whooshing sound as the water rains down into the bath. I let out a whimper and bury my face into his warm neck as he coos to me, his hand running down my back soothingly.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡

After the warm shower with Daddy, and paddling in the small bath at the bottom of our feet with bubbles and duckies, Daddy reaches for the towels from the rack and brings them down.

The heat from the rails wraps around me in the soft towel form, enveloping my body as daddy scoops me up after positioning the towel low on his waist. I press against his warm and slightly sticky chest, made from the damp water that clings to him and breathe in his scent as he takes a smaller towel and rubs side to side my soggy hair.

"Nm, mmm~" i moan out as he rubs against an itchy spot on my scalp. He continues to massage it until im in a sleepy daze, like a sleepy kitten who cant stand up right and just wants a cuddle from all the other kittens.

He then carries me to his bedroom, kneeling down too grab a baby-grow with bunnies hopping around the tummy in a circle with a matching pacifier

With one more quick wipe down with the towel, my pink feet are guided inside and Daddy lifts the baby-grow over my thighs, tummy and then places my hands inside. One by one he clips the poppers on my tummy, kissing each one and rubbing my sides in comfort and silent praise as i suck on my paci.

"Does my little kitty want some warm milk and cookies before bed?" I let out a 'meow' and a sleepy giggle in response. Daddy smiles adoringly down at me, his hands running though my damp locks and positioning them onto loose and bouncy curls. I let out a purr unintentionally when he massages the back of my neck, reminding me of when i was a little pup and putting me back onto my little headspace.

"Lets get my little puddy cat some thing to drink before his beddy byes, hm?" I nuzzle his scent glands, trying to rub my scent on my Daddy after he washed it away in the shower.

"Calm down kitty cat, you have plenty of time to mark me tomorrow~" he kisses the crook of my neck, biting softly just to leave a mark in my velvety skin.

We begin to walk, his steps swaying me as i hum out PP1 by Frakkur, calming my head. We soon get down the stairs and into the kitchen, where im greeted to the heart warming smell of my cookie recipe! I sniff the air, my nose rising to get a better smell till i hit the waft of a Smokey pine scent. Daddy's Daddy!

"Hey little one, i hope you dont mind, i just reheated some of your cookies!" Alpha Killian says a little worriedly but i shake my head, a tired smile resting on my cheeks as i lay my head on Daddy's shoulder.

"The little one wants some warm milk Dad, could you make that please?" Daddy places me into the high chair at the island in the middle of the kitchen, laying a kiss on my cheek before i hear the sound of plates clattering and Alpha Killian scolding daddy for burning himself on the tray.

"Here you go Benji," Alpha Killian places down the pink sippy cup in the small white tray in front of me. My head lulls as i try to reach out for the cup, too tired to keep my eyes open for too long at a time.

"I put in a teaspoon of honey in there to help you relax for your big day tomorrow!" He cheers softly and ruffles my hair. Daddy then comes with a small and delicate china plate, deep succulent strawberries hand painted on with sage green leaves, all outlined in shimmering gold. In the middle, is one of my cookies i had made before.

"Now, you boys should get an early night ok? Don't stay up too late." Alpha Killian commands and Dada replies promptly, guiding the sweet milk to my lips and helping me hold the bottle so i dont spill it eveywhere! After a few sips, I let out a small whine until daddy slowly pulls back the bottle from my lips and i make weak grabby hands for the cookie till its right in front of me. I take a bite, loving the texture and softness of the cookie between my teeth, the smoothness and nuttiness of the melted chocolate and fudge pieces.

After we've eaten everything daddy picks me up, cradling me in his arms as i drink my sweet milk. I grip onto the silicone holds on either side of the bottle, sucking gently to get the nectar and letting out a noise of happiness when daddy strokes through my hair, massaging my ear spot till they pop out.

"Cute little thing~ lets get to bed." Im brought up to his chest as he pats me bum.

"Otay Daddy.." i blink slowly till my eyes shut. My hands become limp around my sippy cup and it falls against Daddy's chest. I feel his hand brush against mine as he picks it up and the sound of the cup on the stone counter.

A short time later, and a few flights of stairs, i feel the bristles of a toothbrush gently rubbing against my teeth and the taste of kiddies tooth paste. My mouth is stretched around as the brush brushes onto my molars, Daddy is brushing very thoroughly!

I smile sluggishly, hehe! Slugs!

"S-snugs!" I chime out weakly and daddy's deep chuckle sends me into a deep sleep soon after.