Chapter 35

Tw: blowjob + hair pulling + rough play :O

I wrap my tear covered lips around his big tip, feeling them splay out as i reach the end of the tip where it gets its largest and i cant go anymore or my lips will tear! I let out whimpers as i try to push myself over the edge of his tip, Damion praises me and slides his hand down through the back of my hair. He gently tugs me towards him and i gag as i feel his dick touch the little dangly thing at the back of my throat. I wince as he slowly presses me more and more onto his cock till my lips make a pop and his massive tip of shoved into my mouth. I start to cough and gag, tears running down my cheeks as snot dribbles from my nose.

"What a good little boy~ taking daddy's whole tip onto your tiny mouth." I hum and wriggle my tongue under his cock, making him groan in pleasure and thrust his dick into my mouth. My lips purse around his length as he starts to slide down my throat, attempting to stop him as he presses my head towards his pelvis. I wrap my small hands around his dick, barely touching my fingertips and i push myself away, going back to just his tip on my mouth and leaving a trail of shiny saliva about a quarter way along his length.

"Huuuu!" I whine as I struggle to get myself back off his tip, failing after a few attempts and admitting defeat as daddy wipes my teary eyes.

"Wanna have a break baby?" I nod and sigh out through my nose, barely getting any air out from my lungs as the tip pf his cock blocks my airways a little.

"Okay sweetie pie, you did so good for daddy~" he coos and i feel my face heat a little from blushing, and my heart warm happily.

"Lets get daddy's big cock out of your puffy lips," he grabs the end of his length and begins to pull, my lips begin to stretch painfully and i cry out as i feel my top lip split in the middle.

"Just a little more baby, leave it to daddy okay?" He licks his thumb and wipes it over my stinging top lip, the pain soon disappearing to a light tingle as he angles his cock downwards as my bottom lip slides out around his cock and then my top lip follows.

My mouth if left feeing empty with a tangy taste of his precum on my pink tongue.

Im left feeling guilty as daddy crouches down and kisses my swollen lips, teasing me about their strong red colour and puffiness as he nibbles on my bottom lip, licking into my mouth to taste himself. I take some initiative and grab onto his still rock hard cock and begin stroking up and down, he gasps softly and i get down onto my knees, sitting on my thighs and kitty licking at his slit, moving the tip of my tongue in circles, digging into his slit and dragging inside of my mouth, looping my tongue around it it circles again.

"Oh shit honey," he flings his head back as i stroke up and down his dick, sucking his tip as it leaves my mouth and spitting on his length before licking it around. I attempt to get under his heavy dick and take a ball into my mouth, fondling it with my tongue and slim fingers, trailing my fingernails on his skin as he groans out, a pump of seamen drooling from his tip and onto my thighs. I look up into his slanted eyes, he looks down lustfully as he looks like he's restraining himself from absolutely destroying my chubby face by shoving his whole dick down my throat for hours on end.

I whimper as he grips my hair harshly, prying me from his dick and lifting me up into the air. I wail and hold onto his wrist as he grabs his dick and stands up, pumping himself hard and roughly as he watches me cry and squirm, begging for him to put me down as my toes try and press myself up from his abs.

"You are going to eat my cum. Get on the floor and wait with your mouth open wide." He lets me down and lets go of my hair, i rub gently at my sore head and open my trembling mouth as he aims his cock to my face.

"Tongue out." He demands through gritted teeth and i do so, tears again flooding down my face as he slaps his tip repeatedly onto my awaiting tongue before letting out a long groan as his pumps get faster and he plugs my mouth with his cock like a cork as his cum fills my throat to the very brim and swells in my cheeks. I cough around his cock, his seamen spilling down the side of my mouth and off my chin.

"Don't waste it baby," he lightly slaps my cheek and i let out a whine as he wipes my snotty nose with his thumb. I gulp down the salty, thick liquid and eventually slide off his cock. I wipe my mouth, but every time i do, i always find more on my lips.

"Poor little thing~ breathe through your nose for me baby?" Daddy picks me up and i try to breathe but my nose is blocked! I gasp through my mouth as tears are still flowing.

"Your small nose is all blocked up isn't it baby? Blocked up with all of Daddy's cum hm?" He licks at my mouth till i open up, cum still spilling through my nose onto out mingling lips.

"Lets get you cleaned up for daddy~ how does a nice warm bath sound baby?" I whimper into his neck and wrap my arms around his shoulders. My sticky cum covered thighs wrapping around his waist.