02. The pink terror II

Narrator

The young Nyranya was in her dragon's cave when she heard noise in the part where dreamfire was sleeping, when she went to investigate she found an Aemond about to be sprayed by dreamfire's flame.

She runs up to him and pushes him and then drags him towards the silver wing, he was furious, upset and dared to think he was humiliated.

—Are you all right? — asks the worried young woman

- Yes, thank you— he said shaken. —What are you doing here?— she asked as if it wasn't obvious.

—I was visiting the silver wing, the real question is, what are you doing here? —he asks, although he already knows the answer.

—Nothing important— The young woman didn't insist, she supposed she didn't want to talk about it.

—Do you want to fly with me?— she asks, it is known to her that he longs for a dragon, so she thought about inviting him some times.

—Really?— he asks with a sparkle in his eyes.

—Yes, let's go— says the young woman, while she takes his hand to help him to put the saddle on, after putting it on she helps him to climb up, —hold on tight— she says while the dragoness gets out of the dragon well.

The dragon starts to rise in the air, Aemond lets out a scream when we are in the air.

...

— That was incredible, come on let's go with my mother and Helaena to tell her — he says excited while he takes her by the hand and runs with her through the corridors of the palace.

The young princes run until they reach the room, the prince opens the door and makes Nyranya enter.

—Mother— The queen looks at her son for a few seconds and then at her companion — Nyranya has taken me to fly on a silver wing — he says excitedly, the queen smiles at the happiness of her son.

—Your majesty— said Nyranya and then bowed, Alicent invited the young lady to stay for the meal, an invitation that the young lady accepted, they were eating, it was the most joyful meal that the queen had had in years.

The queen watched her son look at Princess Velaryon as she talked about how exciting it was to fly on a dragon, the prince did not stop watching Princess Velaryon until they came to pick her up by order of her parents.