03. The fight

—Where were you, you missed the meal— said Rhaenyra in obvious anger.

—Your majesty, the queen invited me to have lunch with her and her children— says the princess happily.

—You can't go near her— says her mother taking her arms—Do you understand?

—Mother, you hurt me— said the young girl scared.

—Rhaenyra, let her go, you are scaring her— said her father and then hugged her —Go to your room.

Nyranya obeys her father

—She must understand that she can't go near them— says Rhaenyra.

—The problems you have with Alicent are not her problem, she is a child who wants to play with other children— says Laenor calmly.

— She could play with Jace and Luke— says Rhaenyra.

— They don't even invite her when they go to the dragon well, or to the garden or to play— she doesn't make an effort either— justifies Rhaenyra— says Laenor.

—She doesn't make an effort either— justifies Rhaenyra.

—You would make an effort to be with people who look down on you—he says angrily—The night we gave it to her we were both drunk, maybe it wasn't made by two people who were in love, but she deserves the same love as Jace and Luke.

—I give her the same love as the two of them— he replies indignantly.

—No, it's not like that.

—I don't know what you're talking about.

—If you loved, you would reprimand Jace and Luke for the things they say to her or what they do to her —she says already shouting —If you don't want her to be around Alicent let me take her to marcaderiva, my father wants to grow our house and my mother wants to share moments with her plant flowers in the gardens let her play with my nephews, with my cousins.

—We have already talked about this, the answer is always no, she says coming out of the room.

...

—Alicent, the girl you speak of and daughter of Rhaenyra— says Otto, the last hour the queen had not stopped speaking wonders of the young Nyranya.

— She is not like Rhaenyra, she is more like Laenor. She is calm, polite, shy, delicate and reserved. — says the queen to her father— She made Aemond go from being sad because of the jokes made to him to be glowing with happiness.