Clarifications

I will change the story, the dance will happen but the usurper will not be Aegon and Alicent will not be part of the green team.

The usurper will be Daeron, living in ancient times the Hightower convinced him that being a male, if Aegon or Aemond did not ascend to the throne he would take it.

The marriage between Rhaenyra and Daemon will take longer to happen.

That Rhaenyra's daughter with Laenor will not be questioned because of her resemblance to her great-grandmother Joselyn Baratheon and Rhaenys (Nyranya will be Laenor's only daughter, I will explain later).

Alys Rios in my story will not be Aemond's lover, she will be the one who will help in the care of Rhaenyra's children and will be married (to an invented character) and will have a very close relationship with Nyranya.

I will change the dates of birth of some characters so that the story is not so murky. The characters that were not mentioned will continue with their same age.

Jacaerys: 110 a.c

Lucerys: 112 a.d.c

Nyranya: 114 a.d.c

Rhaenys will have black hair and Corlys will have silver hair.

I don't know much English so if there's something I'm wrong I'd appreciate if you tell me so I can correct it.