I Need Your Advice

Grimmjow heaved a sigh as he opened the door to his penthouse. Tier brushed past him, settling down on the couch in the living room. Grimmjow chose to sit in the armchair. The tension between them was once again palpable and he hated it. They weren't always this way with each other, but now he guessed this was how it was going to be. Tier laid a hand on her rounded belly before she spoke,

"I've made my decision."

"And?" Grimmjow asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I will not go through with the abortion." Grimmjow nearly smiled before he narrowed his gaze in suspicion.

"What's the catch?" Tier scoffed.

"There is no catch, Grimmjow. I will have this baby and you may take it. I want nothing to do with it or you."

Grimmjow frowned. Her wording was a little harsh, but he was used to that by now. He was ecstatic that she'd decided to keep the baby. He had a million plans running through his mind, the first of which was telling Ichigo the good news. He smiled at Tier, who managed to form some sort of an expression. Just then the doorbell rang, and Grimmjow got up to answer. Ichigo smiled before he kissed Grimmjow's cheek.

"She's here?" he asked in a whisper. Grimmjow nodded his response as Ichigo walked inside. "Should I come back later?"

"No, no. Just go into the kitchen for now," Grimmjow responded. Ichigo nodded, though he didn't much approve of having to hide from Grimmjow's baby's mother. He kept silent, though, and headed for the kitchen as Grimmjow rejoined Tier in the living room.

"Who was that?" she asked.

"A friend. Now, when will you be available to arrange a meeting with the lawyers?" Tier looked confused.

"Lawyers?" Grimmjow frowned.

"Of course lawyers. You said you didn't want anything to do with me or the baby, so obviously you need to sign over your parental rights."

"Oh," was her only response. For a split second she looked troubled, before she stood, albeit with some minor difficulty. Grimmjow stood to help her but she just waved him off. "I will have my assistant call you when time is made available." With that, she headed for the door, stopping by the kitchen to look at Ichigo. He paused in his actions, a cup of orange juice halfway to his lips. Her calculating emerald stare cut through him, causing him to nearly tremble.

"Uhh, hi?" he said, dumbly. She continued to gaze at him stoically, and his eyes gained a mind of their own, drifting to the bump in her abdomen.

"Haven't you sold all your cookies already, Girl Scout?" she asked, icily. Ichigo frowned. "Who are you exactly? To Grimmjow I mean?"

Ichigo's frown deepened. He was irritated that she was questioning him, yes, but he was more irritated that he didn't know how to answer. What was he to Grimmjow? A concubine? An escort? A Call of Duty buddy? What? It wasn't like he could just outright say he was Grimmjow's boyfriend, no matter how badly he wanted to; it wasn't true. He decided to just settle for the crass route and answered shortly,

"That's none of your business." A ghost of a smirk danced on her full lips and she shrugged.

"I suppose you are right," she said, touching her belly. "I also suppose I could make it my business, yes?"

Ichigo continued to frown as she left the kitchen. What the hell did she mean by that? He took a sip of his drink, suddenly having a horrible taste in his mouth. Grimmjow walked into the kitchen a few moments later, smiling. His smile faded once he took in the murderous aura surrounding the orange-haired teen.