[Not Without Him...] - SeroKami

'Not Without Him'

¡TW!: Character death(s), Hit & Run, Suicide.

SeroKami

It was another rainy day in Tokyo, but only for Denki was it was much more. He sat alone in his room. Alone in his thoughts. July 29th. That was the day.

The day it all fell apart.

"Hanta! Don't run so fast, will ya? We just ate!". The time was 9:33, Denki and Sero had gone on a date to celebrate there graduation, that was coming soon. "Well don't you want to make it back before curfew? If we get detention, I'll literally be until we graduate". The boys laugh together under the umbrella, for what Denki wished could be forever. The time was now 9:35, Denki had said while checking his phone "really? Well shit! Guess we have ten minutes to get there. Race you!". With that Sero ran to get a head start leaving Denki with the umbrella, to try and catch up.

"Wait, Hantaaa" Denki said with a groan chasing after him.

On the other side of the road was an intoxicated driver going home from the bar. Driving. Not aware of the brightly colored man on the cross walk. But he couldn't see him. He blamed it on the rain.

Denki, who was 30 feet away saw it coming. He saw the car speeding towards his lover.
"HANTA!!" He yelled. Only for it to fall deaf on his lovers ears.
'Crash!, Scrrrt!'
Sero was liying on the cross walk and the man was speeding off. People around too stunned to move some calling the police.
Denki moved closer, and closer, slowly until he was running and sitting down cry next to his lovers body. The time was 9:37. A lot can happen in only two minutes.

Red and blue lights fill Denki's vision, his head blocking out the seemingly distant sirens taking his boyfriend away.

Denki hated the rain. Even though he used to love it. But now every time he saw it, it made him think back to that day.

But that's all Denki thought about while bringing the knife to his throat

Only two minutes earlier he sent a mass text to all his friends and Aizawa. Denki always thought he was cursed over two.
He had told them he was sorry, that he couldn't do it anymore

Not Without Him...