Enters a New Face

It was a long night. Josh's birth night. Even though I was about to be blessed by his sweetness on one hand, his father had decided to go cut off his responsibilities , his love, his duty as a father and as a husband on the other.

It wasn't just that. And it didn't start small.

How could he abandon us?

And that too, for whom?

For her?

We were good. We were happy.

"You don't understand baby, it wasn't like that."

"What do you mean, it wasn't? I saw you with her on our bed! On our bed!

" Darling, no just calm down--I can explain. She was sad and in pain, she needed comfort---

"Oh! So you f*ucked her! What a great comfort you provided her ! I am so proud of you!-

How could you do this to me Noah? Was I not your love? Your comfort"

Screaming, I never realised when I threw all our china plates on floor.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING MARY? STOP! YOU'LL HURT YOURSELF"

"DON'T SHOW ME YOUR CARE ! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!

JUST GO!

GO! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!!

JUST GOO!!!

GO!!!!

"Why are you so angry, it was just a night-stand! I love you baby, just you. It was just that, ever since you got pregnant, you never had time for me. Your silly tantrums, mood swings and whenever I touched you, it was as if you hated it. Your facial expressions. You became so clumsy and weird in these 9 months to my touch.

What was I supposed to do?!"

"So you had SEX with another woman while you had a pregnant wife at home? I am going through a tough time you ass*ole! but rather than helping me, you thought of having your 'physical needs'?

"YEAH NOW CHILL OUT WOULD YOU? ISN'T IT ENOUGH TO JUST FORGET IT? I WON'T DO IT AGAIN MARY, I PROMISE!"

"NO! NOOOO!!! A PERSON CAN CHANGE HIS HABIT! NOT HIS NATURE! YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"TH-THAT'S IT, I'M LEAVING!

THAT'S WHAT I WANT TOO!

GO!

LEAVE!

RIGHT NOW!

It didn't take much time to him leaving. He didn't even look for an opportunity to apologize. It was as if he wanted to go ever since I had gotten pregnant. I knew it was a shock to him at first and initially he was against the baby but I had thought, things would slowly fall in place.

But that never happened. This was it. He grabbed his bag, threw his shirts and trousers in it, took the keys and slammed the door open. And just in a matter of seconds, he was gone.

My love, my partner, whom I had trusted more than myself had betrayed and left me stranded in one night.

I shouted and cried, circling my hand around my belly, throwing our photographs off the shelves, tearing the sofa cushions when suddenly, my water broke.

That pain was terrible but not more than what my husband, my ex-husband had just given me!

"AHHHHHHH'