Chapter Four - A day together

Y/N'S POV
"Yeah, of course it's ok" she says with a smile

I would do anything for that smil- NO Y/N, ENOUGH

I return to reality and grab some snack since we didn't have breakfast. I was taking something from the cupboard when I hear Hailee enter the kitchen. "Already missing me Princess? At this rate you will lose our bet" I say seeing Hailee who was reaching for something from the kitchen counter. "I wasn't missing  you y/n, I just wanted to help you with the snacks, and don't think you're going to win this bet" she says. We were back to back, she didn't see me so I decide to turn around, me behind her waiting for her to turn around. As soon as she does it, completely unaware of where I was, she find my face dangerously close to hers, I advance towards her making her back up to slam against the kitchen counter. My hands rest on the counter near her hips, leaving her no way out. My face is getting closer and closer to hers, I see her keep looking at my lips until she starts to get closer too. I stop when I feel her breath on my lips. "Not gonna lose uhu?" I say moving away from her before our lips touch, but we always remain in the same position as before.

Maybe I could have stayed...

Her eyes met mine "What game are you playing
y/n?" she says as a whisper with her hands on my neck, i was surprise at her question, but I didn't show it. "I'm not playing any game with you...am I?" i say matching her tone, but mine was more calm, more relaxed and more seductive, just to gamble a bit. She was getting nervous, she was trying to look everywhere except for my eyes. She was panicking, so to put even more fuel on the fire I decide to get closer to her lips than before, our noses touched, our lips not even an inch away and I could feel her breath getting harder and harder. "You seem so nervous" i say still as a whisper, we stayed like this for some second, I were dying to savor her lips but I wanted to keep playing, yes Hailee, I'm playing. She was about to give way when we hear someone clearing his throat behind us. Hailee and I jump, I walk away from her letting even there walk away from the kitchen counter. We see Florence with her eyebrows raised and her arms crossed staring at us. I look back at Hailee and I see that she has turned completely red like a tomato for the embarrassment, then i look at Flo. "How the fuck did you enter at my house?!" i say, more surprised than angry actually. "You remember that I have the keys, right?" she says still in the same position. I let put a sigh and I close my eyes bringing my forefinger and thumb to touch the ends of my nose, while the other hand is resting on my hip. "How long have you been here?" I say still with my eyes closed and in the same position as before. "For quite some time, too much actually, I decided to stop you before the situation could go any further" Well this is not the first time that Flo caught me flirting with someone, so that's not so terrible, i'm much worried for Hailee. I decided to grab the snacks and make my way to the couch with Flo and Hailee following me. "What do you want Flo? You just came to see me?" i say as i sit on the couch. "Y/n you haven't answered my phone for 2 hours" she says and i take out my phone from the pocket seeing 6 missed call from Florence and multiple texts. "But apparently you're busy enough, so I'm leav-"

"Flo we weren't do anything" i say. "Yeah, sure" she says sarcastically, i let out a sigh and see Hailee sat beside me on the couch. "Oh and tomorrow we are doing a party at Tom's house" she says before leaving. "Do you want to go?" i ask Hailee, she nod and we accept. After a while Flo leave because she has to do some shoots. But before I can open the door for her she look at my hands and speak. "Darling what did you do to your hands?" she says trying to grab my hands in her but I don't let her do it. "Nothing Flo, I'm fine, don't worry" i say with a smile. "Are you sure? It's doesn't seem" she says. "Flo I said i'm ok" She knows that i don't like when someone insist too much in something i already said no so she just leave.

"What do you want to watch?" i say sitting on the couch beside Hailee. "I don't know, i don't watch a lot of tv series" she says, i'm shocked. "WHAT?! Princess we have to fix it now, let's watch a classic, Lucifer" i say as i go on netflix. "Oh yes, i've heard a lot of good things about it!"