Not Normal Day Of Our Life Part 2

Veer's prove :

It is early morning and I love to go jogging.

I woke up and ready for my workout.  I reach to park and start doing my stretching.
And just notice one man and a pregnant lady were fighting. They were crabbing for so long time.
I was so irritated. I plugged in my headphone. And Then I notice the guy he is my schoolmate Rahul. He noticed me and came to me to say hello.  He come to me to say hello and went from the park. I don't want to interfere in their matter that's why I didn't ask him anything.

I again start my stretching. I saw that lady was saying something to me. I remove my headphone to listen to her.  I don't know her. Suddenly she starts bagging me. Please tell Rahul to marry me.
I don't want to abort the child.
I love him please tell him don't leave me like that.

I did not understand anything why is saying all this to me.
I was already irritated. I just tell her to buzz off. But she is not understanding anything and I decided to walk away from that place because I have nothing to do with her.

I just again put my headphones on. and start to run.

I notice one beautiful girl coming towards me.

She has long hair. She looks furious. Her eyes were beautiful.
I was lost in her beauty. And in a second she is in front of me. I was about to say hello to her and boom......

I got a tight slap on my face.