◆Chapter 2◆

I started to stare at the twins after a few moments. One of them had slightly rougher features than the other. It was like they were enhanced. More like he's been in more fights.

"I'm Fred," said the rougher faced one, "And this is my brother George."

"Nice to meet you," I took a deep breathe, and started rattling off my name. "My name is Avalon Josaphina Annabeth Francess Elizabeth Summers." I paused, "but you can call me Ava for short." Both Fred and George were staring at me, jaws dropped.

"Avalon Summers? Your parents are Juliana and William Summers?" They yelled together in suprise. I'm rich and famous! Yeah!!!! Yup... the sarcasm is real...

"Yeah. Why?"

The twins just shook their heads in disbelief. They then leaned awah from me and started having a wisper arguement. Finally after quite some time, they broke apart and looked at me. "We don't believe you." Said Fred. (A.N. Lol)

"HOW COME, EVERY TIME I TRY TO TELL PEOPLE SOMETHING, NO ONE EVER BELIVES ME?" I screamed. I am also overdramatic.

To make a long story short, I attacked him.

A few seconds later the compartment door slid open and a familiar dark brown head took in the scene before him. I was practicaly stradling Fred, and our faces were almost touching. After he had said that; I went soaring towards him, my fist pulled back to strike. Fred had looked terified to say the least. George had started to dive towards me as I went flying forwards to punch his twin, and as luck would have it; I have excallent reflexes. So when George came towards me I *cough cough* kickedhimwherethesundontshine *cough*. So when I whipped my head back towards Fred our faces were almost touching, and there Cedric was. Staring at us. I had a feeling that he was watching it all unfold from outside the compartment.

He was lucky that he was currently on my good side.

"Avalon! I thought I heard your calming tones," Cedric teased. He looked over and saw the embarassing position Fred and I were in. Of course he smirked. "Are you stealing my girl, Weasley?" He asked Fred. "I really hope you aren't, because we might have isues in the near future if that's true."

"Cedric!" I cried, vaulting of Fred, into Cedrics open arms. I took a deep breathe, inhaling his intoxicating sent. "You smell like oranges."

"Thank you," he smirked into my hair. "And you smell like you haven't bathed in a week." He teased.

At that I smack his arm, not so lightly.

"Ow!"

"No one makes fun of my beautiful locks and gets away with it." I told him in a mock serious tone. "Now, will you please tell these dim-witted idiots, who I am!"

"Okay... this is Madison Gideon. She is not the child of the Summers." At that I tackled him. We rolled around on the floor laughing, when he pulled me in. I didn't understand what was going on, until our faces were less than a centimeter apart.

"Cedric." I snapped back to reality. "Ced, I don't feel it yet." I wispered in an apologetic tone.

"Why can't we?" He asked. "Who cares, I just want to kiss those lush lips." 'Kay...

"It's not the right time," I retorted, but not without a tinge of red on my cheeks. But that was beside the point. I wanted our relationship to be perfect. "Until the sparks become fireworks. Then, life will be perfect with you." I murmered in his ear. "Not until the sparks become fireworks."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

"Ackerley, Stewart!" The first name... *sigh* This will take awhile...

"Quirke, Orla!" Finnaly. Let the gasping comense in 5. 4. 3. 2. "Summers, Avalon!" The hall broke out with notso quiet conversations. Great. It was like I was the next Harry Potter. Only the were muttering more because I was 15 than anything else. I walked up to the stool and McGonagall set the battered old hat on my head.

"Ah. Miss Summers. I've been expecting you." Said a sudden voice in my head. I jumped a foot in the air, and yelped, causing whole lot of people to snicker.

What the heck. Where are you?

"It's been a while since I've been asked that. The answer is simple. I'm in your head.

Suddenly I understood. The hat talks. This is really freaky. WHY NOT JUST PUT EVERYONE IN THE SAME HOUSES? THIS IS STUPID.

"There's your mothers temper. I don't know the answer though. To make most unique? Anyway, back on topic. You are sly and sneaky, loyal and brave, not calm; but like I said, you're loyal, quick thinking, but do not have the brains of Ravenclaw.

Ouch. Not Slytherin. I want to be in Hufflepuff. With Cedric.

"But you're not Hufflepuff material. You're Gryffindor or Slytherin. You don't want to be Slytherin you say?

Definnately not. Griffindor will have to do I guess.

"Okay. You are the first hatstall in over 40 years. Just a fun fact. I am putting you in... GRYFFINDOR!"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

"The sorting hat said you were a hatstall?" Asked George. Go away.

"I wonder what that means." Said the twin. Please. I am begging you.

"It means that the sorting hat took five minutes or longer to sort her." Said a (slightly bossy) voice.

"Bugger off Hermoine." The twins said together.

"I am tired. I'm going to bed. Night!" As I lay in bed, I started thinking. What if the hat had put me in slytherin?

Thank you for reading this chapter!!!!!!!! Please comment feedback and stuff!!!!!!!!

Kisses,
Ava