◆Chapter 1◆

Hi! This is ME. I am here to tell you the next chapter is better than this one. No one has actually read it. Please give me a chance. Thank you!!!!!! And, ON WITH DA CHAPTA!!!!!!

If looks could kill, my mom would have been blown into abliviation. I stared at her so intensely, she kept looking around to rid herself of the tingling feeling.

"Avalon. I know you're upset, but you brought this upon yourself."

Yup. That's me. Avalon Josaphina Annabeth Francess Elizabeth Summers. You would think that my parents would tone down the rich name. Nope. Big bold names were practicaly what made you rich. I never understood that. Is a simple Alex to hard to ask for? Sigh. Yes it is.

We had been walking around Kings Cross Station for a good 1/4 hour. I had never been to London before, and my mother insisted she go touch up her make-up. I hate my life.

There it was. Platform 9. There was the barrier. I looked over to my mom once again, and opened my mouth to speak.

"FOR THE LAST TIME, NO!" My mom roared, making everyone within ten feet jump. "If I have told you once, I have told you a thousand times, 'You got yourself kicked out of Beauxbatons, so you are going to Hogwarts! My desision is final!"

"But-"

"No 'buts!' Now grab a trolley and get on the platform."

I sighed and pushed the trolley theough the barrier. I braced myself for a colision; but right when I started to relax, the colision came.
"OWW!! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" Screamed a vibrant red-headed boy. "I was wal- Oh.... Sorry... Uh, my bad..." he redened. A FREAKIN BOY JUST BLUSHED AT ME. GGRRRRR. Boys always do this. I am freakin ugly. Yet everyone pretends I am the most gorgeous thing to walk the earth. (Thats my mom)

"Watch it fire head!" There goes my temper again. My mom calls it unatractive. I personaly don't care. I shove him out of the way and grab my stuff so I can find a compartment.

I throw my stuff in the only empty one and look out the window. Huh. My mom never came through the barrier, I thought. Not that I was complaining or anything. My life was much better without her. I mean really she doesn't really care abo- My thoughts were broken by the cariage door sliding open. Two identical boys walked in. I recognized them. One of those boys was the one that ran into me! I was going to say something, when they started talking in a very serious tone.

"I know! But he owes us the money, and we have to get him to understand! We don't want him to run off-"

My curiosity got the best of me. "Who?"

They both froze and slowly turned twards me. Then they stared at me for a few moments.

"How-" the first started.

"In crap-" the second continues.

"Did we not see you?!?!" They finished together.

Wow. Creepy. "I don't know, but in my profesional opinion, if you want the dude to get you the money, tell him you will put a picture of him in his undies up in The Leaky Couldron."

"We like her," The twina said in unsion.

If I had known how much pain I would be going through rhat year; I would have never gotten on that train.

THAT WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY NEW BOOK!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAY!!!!!!!!!! Dedication expired. I want feedback.