CHAPTER 3

*NOELLE*

"I'm just so sick of the bs with kelis ass uncle J, we all know the reason she just popped up here..." I said to uncle Johnathan, Aunt Dee and Naomi sitting at the table waiting for Nas to walk through the door.

"I hear you Nelle, but you gotta let Nasir handle that shit.. you don't wanna get caught up with the bs with him and kelis knowing he might still be fucking with that damn girl." Uncle J said then hitting his blunt I immediately rolled my eyes at the fact they might still be fucking.

"It's honestly not even about that tho, she came here disrespecting tt then just left the him here with no thought o-." I said pointing to baby cam before interrupted but Nas walking into the door.

"What up doe... where he at?" Nas said looking for baby Cameron.

"Right there boy... but I have a question for you Nasir? Why the hell this lil broad keep popping up to my damn house at 3 in the morning looking for you?" aunt Danielle said

"Come on now auntie you know why..." he said looking towards his penis and back to us laughing.

"I don't find shit funny Nasir! That girl done crossed lines tonight... so you better tell her to keep her distance cause if you she pop up over here again Nas I'm whooping her.." I stated as he smacked his lips siting at the table.

"Don't start that mess you two, imma take lil man upstairs and get him in my bed... we will see y'all in the morning." Aunty said getting up grabbing baby cam.

"OUR BED!? Danielle.... what about..." Uncle said looking at his penis.

"Boy... another time." She said walking up the stairs.

"FUCK... FUCK NASIR!" Unc said walking past Nas smacking the back of his head heading upstairs. Naomi and I immediately cracked up and looked at Nas waiting on his bs excuse.

Nas rubbed his head not trying to make eye contact with us... "you such a dummy you know that?" Nay said getting up from the table. "I know you ain't talking black eye pea.." he shot back.

"Y'all chill out... imma head to bed." I said leaving them at the table bickering.

————————————————————————————

*Nasir*

Next morning I woke up smelling the fresh smell of bacon and I know aunty was cooking. "Good morning aunty." I said walking into the kitchen where her and my sisters was cooking breakfast. "Hey Nas, Cam been looking for you all morning." Aunty said adding butter to the grits.

"Oh yeah? Why you ain't send him to my room?" I said taking a piece of bacon plopping it in my mouth. She ignored and my phone instantly began to ring.

East💰 Calling...

"What up doe." I said answering the phone putting it on speaker.

"Aye nigga auntie cooking?" Dave said through the phone.

"You know she is..." Nelle and Nay said at the same time.

"Damn nigga you got me on speaker and shit... what up y'all... Nay nay sis welcome home!" Dave said and began to blaze on her. "Big head ass, you not gone have a welcome home party?" He asked

"I don't even know yet D I might if yo punk ass friend ain't cock blockin." Nay said rolling her eyes at me.

"Man fuck that nigga sis we gone make sure you get a proper welcome home." He said before interrupted by Danielle.

"Hey hey Dave watch yo mouth now.." Aunt Dee said.

"My bad Aunty... can I still come get me a plate?"

"Of course baby, come on." She said and Dave hung up.

Moments later Dave came in the house while aunty was making plates. "Damn nigga you can't knock?" I said pushing that nigga. "Ha... Dave ain't been knocking on this door since y'all was kids." Aunty said bringing the plates to the table. We laughed and all sat at the table waiting on Unc to come.

"So Dave baby? How's your mom? Aunty asked pouring orange juice in our cups. "She good Aunty, just been calling her self seeing some man." He responded like it irritated him. We all laughed and as time grew conversations spiraled.

I then finished my plate and gave D that look to go into the basement with unc to talk business.

————————————————————————————

*Noelle*

After finishing my food I then went upstairs to put the rest of my clothes in bags to bring to my car and grabbing a few things for Nay now that she'll be staying with me until she gets on her feet.

"Nay! Nay is you ready?" I spoke zipping up my duffel.

"Ready? Where y'all going?" Nas spoke peeking in the door way. "HOME nigga where you need to be heading." I said back. "Oh.. you tryna be funny?" Nas said since he been back n forth between each of his hoes house instead of his own. He even sometimes stay at Tt and unc house from time to time. "I gotta stay on the move Mfs can't know where I live, you kno dat." He said and rolled my eyes tossing him my bags. "Can you take these to my car so we can go?" I said moving past him making my way downstairs where Nas whole crew was sitting, and when I said whole crew I meant his main partna's as in Dave, Logan, and Juwan. Them 4 grew up together and has been inseparable since.

"Wat up doe sis, where Veena fine ass at?" Juwan said looking between me and a blunt.

"How many times imma tell yo ass she not interested nigga?" Nas said taking the words out my mouth. "How you know bitch.. y'all do be doing a lot of flirting around the block." Wan shot back and begin to flame nas. "Nigga a tenderoni about every bitch he feel." Wan said before Dave cut em off. "Man I know yo soft ass ain't talking... you the biggest ham we know." We all laughed in unison. "Nigga bought a bitch baby daddy a car basically." We cracked up. "Man hell naw she told me it was for her kids." Wan said and we all cracked up again. "You one goofy ass nigga bruh, when the last time you talk to shorty anyways?" Dave said. "Uhh...." "The day he gave her the car...3 months ago." Nas said and we burst into laughter. "Damn... she got me huh?" Wan said looking down at his phone. "No shit Sherlock." Logan said.

I then sat on the couch next to Dave and waited for Nay to come down. "Aye Nas, where unc at I gotta holla at him about that thang we talked about." Logan said tappin Wan. "Oh yeah, he in the basement come on." Nas said leading Logan and Wan down. I stared down at my phone scrolling through instagram and noticed a pic...

Liked by WanTan, NasDaGoat and 1365 othersDaveEast out on bond ready to sit down so I can come home and be free 🙏🏽View all 87 commentsNasDaGoat we gone be here when u get back brother ✊🏽Millie we gone hold you down baby zaddyyy 🤪              ...

DaveEast out on bond ready to sit down so I can come home and be free 🙏🏽
View all 87 comments
NasDaGoat we gone be here when u get back brother ✊🏽
Millie we gone hold you down baby zaddyyy 🤪
DejaVu it's giving thirsty for attention friend 😂
WanTan it's gone be a knock out brudda ✊🏽

I liked his pic and just continued to scroll and Nay came down with the rest of her bags. "Ready?" She asked and I nodded grabbing the bags and saying bye to everyone. "Ight Dave we heading out can you lock the door behind us?" I said walking out. "Of course, y'all might not be seeing me for a while so just keep me in prayers." He said waving closing the door.