_"Stubborn.."_

–Hey y'all, it's been a while since I've updated this oneshot. thankfully my mental health didn't get any worse by the time i was away for a while, my apologies that i took so long to come back— I'm gonna make it up to you guys for the absence. <3

__________________♡__________________

-Finally, the castle was finally built after months of waiting for it. And there it is now, their new home. Time has passed as the others was still playing in the gaming room, it has been a few hours since they were playing,, they deserve to have fun though from all the things that they had went through for the pay few months. Things were REALLY  wild for the past few episodes that was made,, night time finally hitted 'em suddenly then it was time for them to sleepy sleep sleep.

______________________________________

SMG4'S POV:

He was in his 2 new computer, typing away and was probably searching for some interesting memes he can find on the internet. He was sitting back on his chair taking a small glimpse of his screen as he looked away from it for a bit, it was hurting his eyes a little but he decided to ignore it because it was probably not that important, later he was still looking at random memes that he found since it was gettin' pretty boring. He yawned a bit and placed his hat down to the side resting his eyes for a bit.

- Smg4: “ It's gettin' pretty boring and it's quiet around here, eh. Probably just me getting used to Mario just making loud random noises every where, which is.. Not surprising. ”

[Y'all im so sorry I'm bad at drawing a character when it's side viewed.😔]
______________________________________

- Smg4 sighed, resting his back on the chair as he also rubbed his eyes a bit to continue looking at his two computer screens. It was probably late at night.. He guessed, he didn't check the time since he was too lazy to check his phone from the side (💀) ,, he couldnt  see his computer screen for a bit not until he rubbed his eyes, now he can see a bit clearly. “ 1:34pm. ” ..

______________________________________

- He groaned a bit quiet as he putted an hand on his face and rested his elbows in his desk while he was fighting the urge to not sleep, it was quite hard because he was tired , since he was working on new video and was searching for new ideas that he could come up with, after a while of clicking away on his computer he noticed a sound.. It kinda sounded like footsteps, before he heared it he heared a door open and he guessed it was probably some of his gang going to get something ,, like water or some snacks if their hungry or something. But the footsteps didn't sound like they were going something else.. It felt like that someone was going towards his room,

-Smg4 felt a little uneasy— Though it might not be the one of the gang, or .. It might even be a burgerler( yummi ) .

-Smg4 blinked, hearing the footsteps coming closer and closer to his door as he felt kinda scared, he stopped typing away to listen to the sounds that was going to be close anytime soon. He turned around and looked around seeming like there was no one there..

-Then, suddenly, he heared someone knocking through the door, he got up from his chair as he walked to the door opening it gently. Looking around as he spotted someone but he didn't quite see them clearly, he then stopped looking around trying to process who it was  .. It was Smg3?