★-Nightmares. . .(Angst💔)

(I'm back for another cringey story😍)

(✩-Alexa/Alyxxa!) -Time to cry myself with the things I've made up on my mind with the ("It's gonna be perfect!//Movie) bcus imagine the things Smg4 would think because he tried to hurt his friends(Even though he wasn't the one who actually tried.) or even the thought of losing them just because of the video he made.)

//☆-I speak to much lmao💀(Anyways moving back to the story! :D//

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-★„SMG4'S THOUGHTS. . . "★
.

.

.

Smg4 had so many sleepless nights because of his thoughts or dreams that had always kept him up on the middle of the night,he tried to get his mind off it but it wouldn't work at the times.He sometimes couldn't get to work on his videos because it reminds him of the "incident" even when he try's to sleep, the incident always repeats on his head but his friends not surviving, he would create 'What if's' in his mind about when his friends sinking on the goop until they suffocated and died. Or like "What if me and Smg3 never finished the video on time.. Or what if i letted Smg3 fall-" he would blank out most of the times when people are talking to him.Everyone was quite confused but the others knows why.(Probably-).

·--In Smg4's Dreams-·

("..No! Meggy, Mario, three..! Hang on, I'm getting you three ou-.. )

(Smg4's eyes widened, as he couldn't move at all, he tried as hard as he could to get out. But no, nothing worked. He saw his friends already shrinking.He couldn't scream or help them,they were already drowning at the black goop and the castle was slowly corrupting down.He had no time left,after 30 minutes, he snapped out of it and quickly ran to the spot where Mario,Meggy, Smg3 sinked on the black goop.He grabbed them but it was already too late. They were no longer breathing. Like at all.-)

-

SMG4'S POV:-

-☆ „Mario, meggy, three, please no.. S-stay with me!".. He sobbed out after a minute he snapped out of the dream.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✩ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

. . .

Smg4 then woke up from his dream, breathing heavily as he felt his eyes tearing up, as his throat suddenly hurted. He curled up to a ball knowing that his head hurted as well,from not getting enough sleep for like a month. He groaned while sitting up after a few moments. As he woke up, feeling like he was about to sob again.

„Suddenly someone knocked in the caravan. "

Smg4 suddenly glanced at his door,tears still forming and running through his cheeks.

"3:Smg4?? You haven't got up yet it's pass 9 in the morning.Are you okay in there?"

Smg4's eyes widened, as he heard Smg3 opened the caravan door.