im back.

Hello! The creator of this oneshots once again I've come back to clarify some things when I suddenly dissapeared, seems like the last time I've updated this oneshots was last year.

- I'm really sorry for the sudden absence/dissapearance, a while ago I thought about coming back and explaining on why i should quit/discontinue this oneshots I've been looking forward to last year.

- I have been busy with school since there were many works that the teachers has assigned us to do, most likely reports and activity's. I apologize  that i never mustered up the courage to writting this sooner.

- There's quite a few reason's I wanna discontinue this oneshots .

- Ever since the beginning of the year I started loosing interest on Smg4, though i was in denial i knew that no matter what you do you'd eventually loose interest on whatever you used to like.

- I am no longer in the Smg4 fandom, i called quits a few months ago when i started to notice that I'm not really into the video's he makes anymore and I've joined different fandoms which now has my attention.

- Once again, I apologize for the long absence. I hope you all can understand, it was a pleasure writing and i can ensure you all that I really enjoyed the times that i once wrote on this app.

thank you all for reading and the support. and I'm hoping you all continue your lives healthy and safe, I love you all! ♡

Goodbye.

5/22/24 ✩.

______________________________________

. . .

______________________________________