Chapter 1

Hey guys! The dress above is what Corki is wearing to Valerie's party.
Corki Chang was best friends with Sun-Hi Song, Caleb Davis, and Jodi Mappa. One day Corki was in her Senior math class because she is so advanced in math she is able to take Senior math classes, even though she is a Freshman. Corki was in class then Valerie, her worst enemy, walked up to her. "Hey Corki. Did I tell you how much I love your hair." Valerie said. "Um.. Thanks." Corki smiled. "Corki? Have you ever thought of being the most popular kid in school?" Valerie asked. "No. But I mean it wouldn't be a bad thing." Corki responded. "Do you wanna be part of the Val-Squad?" Valerie asked. "Sure... I guess..." Corki said unsurely. "Great. Lemme get you a cute outfit. Oh and I'm throwing a party at my house. Wear something totes adorbs." Valerie said. "Ok." Corki said. The bell rang. Corki ran to her dorm to find Jodi. "JODI!!!!" Corki called for Jodi. "WHAT?" Jodi yelled back. "COME HERE." Corki said. Jodi walked into the dorm. "Hey Jodi. Can you do me a favor?" Corki asked. "Sure. What is it?" Jodi asked. "Can you make me a dress for Valerie's party?" Corki asked. "What?! You're going to Valerie's party?!" Jodi freaked out, "If you do go, sure I'll make your dress." "Thank you so much!!!!!" Corki said hugging Jodi. "No problem." Jodi said.