Chapter 2

Hey! The dress above is what Jodi made for Corki! Yes it is NOT the same dress...
Jodi has finished the dress! "Done!" She said to Corki. "You like?" Jodi asked. "Ugh! No!" Corki exclaimed. "What?! How?!" Jodi asked surprised. "First if all, it MUST be pink. Like this." Corki said showing Jodi the pic from the other chapter. "Well if you don't like this dress then why don't you just buy that dress from online?" Jodi said angrily. "I already did. Its coming in tomorrow. I just wanted you to make a dress so you can be busy so you can't hang out with Caleb." Corki lied. "Huh! Caleb was the one you were making out with!" Jodi said about to kill Corki. "I don't know. Maybe he is." Corki laughed. "Grrr!!!!" Jodi stomped off to find Caleb. (This will continue in the other story.)
*Time lapse to at the party*
"Hey Corki! You made it!" Valerie exclaimed. "Hey Val!" Corki exclaimed. Valerie walked up to Corki. "Watch this. Imma go make out with Jared. In front of EVERYBODY!!" Val said excitedly. "Oooo. Go!" Corki said. Valerie went up to Jared. She leaned in for a kiss and started making out with him in front of everyone. "Hey Corki. You look nice." Dylan said walking up to Corki. "Hey Dylan. Thanks. You do to." Corki replied. "You wanna dance?" Dylan said holding out his arm. "Sure I guess." Corki accepted. They danced for a while then Corki leaned in for a kiss. She kissed Dylan. Corki took over Dylan's heart. He leaned in some more. Cylan started making out in front of everyone. Dylan broke the kiss. "We can go to my dorm and make out there." He said. "Ok." Corki said in a very flirtatious voice. Cylan walked to Dylan's dorm.