Chapter 3

Corki and Dylan left Dylan's dorm. "Wow." He said. Corki smiled. "So... Are we a couple?" Dylan asked. "If you want to be one." Corki replied in her very flirtatious voice that always seems to get Dylan on his feet. Dylan picked up Corki and Swung her around then kissed her. "I'll take that as a yes." Corki giggled. Sun-Hi gasped. She ran away crying. Sun-Hi was crying because Dylan is her boyfriend and he was cheating on her! "Dylan, I got the principal to let us use her office. So we can, you know, do that, but don't worry she doesn't know we're doing it!" Corki said nervously. "Ok. Wait do it?!" Dylan exclaimed. "Yes." Corki blushed. "Ok. I guess." Dylan said thinking about Sun-Hi.
*after Cylan left the principal's office*
"Wow." Dylan said. Corki giggled. Corki went back to her dorm.
*in XO-IQ's dorm*
Corki walked in. "Corki can you tell me why Sun-Hi is crying her eyes out?" Jodi said. "I don't know! How would I know!?" Corki burst out nervously. "Sun-Hi, why are you crying?" Corki said trying to sound concerned. "Don't play dumb with me you JERK!!!!!!!!!" Sun-Hi yelled crying. "What are you talking about?" Corki could barely hold in the lie. "I saw you making out with MY boyfriend, and I saw you two become a couple!! BE AWARE THAT DYLAN IS MINE not YOURS!!!!!!! YOU GOT THAT!?!?!?!?!" Sun-Hi yelled. "Woah!!! What's going on here?!" Caleb burst in with Dylan following. "SHE STOLE MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!" Sun-Hi yelled bursting back into tears. Caleb looked at Dylan because Sun-Hi only told Caleb that her and Dylan were a couple. Dylan sat down and put his arm around Sun-Hi. Corki pulled him towards her. "HE'S MINE!!!!!" Corlki yelled. "NO! HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!!" Sun-Hi yelled. Dylan looked at Caleb and laughed. Jodi, Caleb, and Dylan started cracking up.