guess who

Eva Marie POV .

I ran outside to see who the shooter was ' & it was one of Treys old workers I guess he was mad cause Trey fired him but well never know what it was from his own mouth cause now he's laying here dying on my bestfriends front porch anit this some shit one minute me & trey watching movies next minute somebodies bleeding to death on the porch .

" WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON ? " Alana yells while getting out of her BMW . I Just Stand There Still In Shock Of Everything That I Just Witnessed Treys On His Phone With Somebody Alana is over here bugging out asking me a bunch of questions .

" Well Hello ? What happened here Eva ? " Alana asked

" Ask Your Brother ❗ Am I The One Holding The Gun ? " I Say

She Looks At Me And Walks Away To Her Brother Who Is Now Off The Phone .

" Trey please tell me why a guy with blood streaming out of his head is lying on my front porch ?"

" I'll tell you later just shut up and go inside both of you my boys are on they way over to get rid of him before anybody sees him . " Trey Says

I Just Do As Told And Walk Inside I Don't Want Nothing To Do With This Bullshit I Think Its Best That I Just Pack My Shit And Go Live At A Hotel Until I Find A Good Apartment in Midtown Manhattan ' I Wanna Get Out Of The Bronx I Want A Kinda New Environment . I Go Upstairs And Immediately Pack My Things I Grab My Phone Throw My 11's And Show Light Jeans And A White Tight Fitted Crop Top I Look Cute Just To Be Leaving But You Know Dress To Impress You Never Know Who You Might Run In To . I Grabbed My Things And Quickly Headed Out The Door Alana Yells My Name Which Caught Treys Attention So He Walked Over To Me .

A LITTLE UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS !!!

VOTE COMMENT

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES .