Suprise

Eva's POV

I opened the door to see Desmond ( If you read the begging of the the book Desmond is keyshawns bes friend keyshawn is Eva's ex )

" Desmond What Are You Doing Here ? " I Say ' I Can't Lie Desmond Is Fineee ' He Use To Have A Crush On Me But I Was Dating Keyshawn So He Couldn't Really Act On His "Feelings" .

" I Saw You When You Was Walking Into The Room I Had To Come Say Waddup ? I Haven't Seen You Innaa While " He Says While Coming In For A Hug ' He Smelled So Good.

" Foreal I Haven't Seen You Since Keyshawns Last Birthday Party ' Come On In Let's Catch Up On Things " I Say While Opening The Door A Bit More So He Could Come In .

" Nah Foreal Tho What Happens With You & My Son K ? He Told Me You Left Him For Some Other Dude " Keyshawn Says

" Yeah Well I Was Dating The Other Dude But Me & Him Cut Things Off " I Say " And Keyshawn Had A Hitting & Cheating Problem & You Know That Do You Want Some Champagne ? "

" Chill I Anit Know Nothing & Yeah Please ' And So You Single Then ? " He Say Then He Licks His Lips .

" Yeah I'm Single Why ? " I Say Laughing Bringing Some Cups And The Champagne Bottle To Where He Was Sitting He Poured Us Both Some .

He Anit Say Nothing He Just Kept Drinking And I Kept Drinking And We Started Laughing & Kissing & Touching ' Then I Felt My Body Being Picked Up And Thrown On The Bed . Let's Just Say I Had A Good Night That I'm Probably Going To Regret In The Morning Let Me Just Live For Now .

Authors Note :
VOTEEEEE I KEPT UPDATING AND NOBODYS VOTING YOU ALL WANTED ME TO UPDATE NOW I AM NOBODYS VOTING PLEASEEE VOTE IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME & CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK KILLER ISLAND .

|| - Chanel ||