doneeee

Eva Marie's POV

I Turned Around And Faced Alana ' Trey Reached Where We Was Standing He Looks At My Bags And Asked Where I Was Going .

"I Think Its Best That I Stay At A Hotel For A Couple Weeks Or Until I Find Me An Apartment " I Say Trey Looked At Me With No Expression On His Face .

" Fine Go Bye " Trey Says With A Bit Of An Attitude

" No Don't Go I Love You Being My Roommate " Alana Says I Kinda Felt Bad For Leaving Her But I Dont Like This Kind Of Environment ' .

" Just Let Her Fucking Go She Anit Nobody I Can Find You A New Roommate " Trey Says To Alana Like I Wasn't Standing There I Was Kinda Shocked But Then Again K Wasn't Cause Guys Are Pigs And As Y'all All Know I Have Bad Taste In Guys But I Thought Trey Was Different I Thought He Would Treat Me Better Since He Knows Everything I've Been Through . I Just Walked Away And Went Down The Street To A Park I Sat On The Swings And Put My Stuff Down ' & Called A Cab .

When The Cab Finally Arrived I Told The Cab Driver That I Wanted To Go To A Nice Hotel ' In The South Bronx ' He Said He Knew Just The Place That I Would Like I Said Okay And Sat Back And Rested My Eyes When I Felt My Phone Start Vibrating I Looked At The ID It Was Alana I Didn't Answer . The Cab Stopped And It Was A Nice Hotel Not To Fancy I Said Thank You To The Cab Driver And Asked How Much ?

" 12 $ " He Replied . I Paid The Man And Left I Checked Into The Hotel Went To My Room It Was Small But Nice ' It Had A King Size Bed That Had Red Sheets On It And A Mini Fridge On The Other Side Of The Room A Flat Screen Hanging On The Wall . I Looked Out The Big Window I Had A View Of The Pool & Bar If You Look Straight Ahead And You'll See The Bridge And The Water Its A Really Beautiful View .

I Sat My Things Down And Checked My Phone I Had 5 Missed Calls From Alana And 1 From Trey . Only One Call From Trey ? Coo .

I Heard Loud Banging On My Door .

" I'm Coming Stop Banging " I Yelled To The Person I Opened The Door And .....

|| - Cliff Hanger Kinda ||
| VOTE | COMMENT | .

WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS ?

DO YOU THINK TREY WAS WRONG ?

DO YOU THINK EVA WAS WRONG FOR LEAVING ?

|| - Thank You For Reading ||

- Chanel ||