friending cats

' ' it's time you made some friends, enjoy yourself, come to me when you're done! ' ' she was about to move ' ' oh yeah, my name's Asphodel by the way ' ' she then trotted off.

You walked up to an apprentice who was with another.

The female apprentice hissed but the tom shushed her
' ' a shadowclan warrior I'll claw yo- hmhmmm! ' ' the tom covered her mouth.

' ' be quiet, their claws are sheathed, anyway what's you name? ' ' the tom kindly asked ' ' _____________ huh? Nice name, I'm Hoot'paw, this is Foam'paw, watch this ' ' Hoot'paw whispered.

Hoot'paw grabbed Foam'paw's arm and pulled her closer to him, she turned bright pink and quickly hid her face, you patted her on the head then ran off to see others and Hoot'paw said his goodbyes.

Suddenly, a tom-cat leaped at you, throwing you to the ground,

' ' A shadowclan cat! On our territory! How dare y- ' ' he was thrown off of you by a giant, slim and powerful Tom-cat, then the he spoke.

' ' if you kill them, you'll be answering to Psycho'trauma, you kill with only a leaders permission, now go! ' ' the cat had a beige pelt with darker brown flecks and amber eyes ' ' you alright?, Don't mention it ' ' he nodded in approval and jumped across the clearing onto a huge rock with more intimidating looking cats, Asphodel was among them.