Pogtopia?

<<>>

(Y/N) dragged their feet with a dead look aimed at the ground. He could hear the peaceful sound of birds singing their beautiful symphony's and the whistling of the wind.

What grabbed most of his attention though was the yelling of a crowd.

As they walked over the transition of gravel to wood path, (Y/N)'s view was now locked on the town.

Streamers wrapped around trees and a tall flag waving in the wind, Political campaign posters tacked on to wooden poles.

"Pog 2020," written in bright yellow text with a image of two people with a performative smile staring aimlessly right below.

(Y/N) pulled their eyes away from the paper and continued their stroll, mainly looking for a place to sit. Their back and legs ached while they shifted, a bulky backpack was laid on their shoulders, digging into them.

They resisted the tempting urge to slam it to the ground, how badly could they actually need the items inside anyway?

Despite this urge they trucked on. They could hear people chanting, cheering, screaming, but they couldn't seem to find the group causing this commotion.

That was until the booming voice was hear from their right, "Good evening everyone!" A thick British accent rang through the air with many drained and annoyed undertones.

The voice quickly quieted the crowd leaving only murmurs.

As (Y/N) finally reached the crowd they looked over the sea of people, but what eventually drew their eyes was the man stood with a mic in hand on stage.

He had curly brunette hair, swooped to the side with a black hat on top. He wore a white button up shirt with a blue jacket on top, the jacket had gold detailing and shoulder pads. Over this was a brown sash and maroon waist wrap.

He had a bright but performative smile, the same one that was on the paper moments before. The brunette man was tall and handsome, he had some smile lines which made years of laughter evident and eye bags that showed the life that followed.

Next to him stood a blond boy, smiling even brighter with so much childlike happiness held in his eyes. He wore the same uniform as the man before, but his was a big more wrinkled and tattered.

The teen swayed back and forth on his feet as his blue eyes wandered through the crowd.

Behind the duo was another that consisted of a woman with bleach blond hair, next to her was a man with a fox face. His body was also very fox like with paws that were fidgeting with the other.

On the other side was three men, one that had a blue jacket, grey beanie, and false smile on his face. The other had a blue shirt with white sun glasses on, next to him was a man stood tall.

His chest was puffed out and his chin was held high, his posture radiating confidence. The smug smirk on his face leveled it up.

He had strong side burns and thick brows. His hair was swooped to the side, but somewhat curled around the ram horns the protruded out both sides of his head.