Chapter 2: Betrayal Gone Wrong

(At Night, a car is driving down a dirt road alone. The Neo H.Y.D.R.A. kaijins waiting at the side of the road. As the car passes, they follow. They comes alongside the car, and James disables it. It slams into a tree. They walks to the car trunk and rips it open, revealing a silver case containing several blue packets.)

Rumlow: (to James) Eliminate the witnesses.

(James nods and shoots the heads of the driver and the passagers.)

James: It's done.

Rumlow: Good. Now let's return to the base.

(At Neo H.Y.D.R.A.'s base, Nancy is seen standing with crossed arms as she sees the four kaijins bringing the silver case.)

Nancy: Well done.

(Meanwhile with MetsubouJinrai.Net, they are approached by Azu, much to their dismay.)

Horobi: Is this how Ark treats his loyal servants, Azu?

Azu: What are you talking about?

Jin: You follow us when we clearly wish to be alone, then you upbraid us? We will not be scolded like some childs!

Azu: You need to be careful. The four kaijins Nancy created did a better job than you. She might discard you. Is that what you want?

(Horobi dismisses this advice and begins to walk away.)

Azu: You are Ark-sama's loyalists. He expects more from you than this, and so does Nancy.

Naki: We know what they expect!

Azu: We will talk later. When you are in more of a mind to listen.

Ikazuchi: Then we're done here.

(Azu gets shocked by hearing that, and then Ark controls her.)

Ark: Do you have a death wish? There's no done!

Horobi: Maybe not for you. We're no longer loyal to you Ark. Farewell!

????: So he was right after all.

(Nancy comes in, showing an unhappy expression.)

Nancy: (glares) Frankly. Failing me wasn't enough for you, now you decide to try to betray me.

Horobi: (scoffs) Did you really think we wanted to serve a human like you?

Nancy: (sighs) So be it.

(Lance then comes in.)

Nancy: They're all yours, Lance.

(He pulls out his PrimordialDriver and places it on his waist before pulling out a card.)

Lance: (smirks deviously) Henshin!

KAMEN RIDE: DARK PRIMORDIAL!

(Lance becomes Kamen Rider Dark Primordial.)

Horobi: So that's how you wanna play, huh? Okay then.

(They place their Forcerisers on their waists.)

FORCERISER!

(Then they pull out their progrisekeys.)

POISON!

WING!

JAPANESE WOLF!

DODO!

(They place the Progrisekeys in their Forcerisers.)

MetsubouJinrai: Henshin!

FORCERISE!

STING SCORPION!

FLYING FALCON!

JAPANESE WOLF!

BREAK DOWN!

(They become their respective Kamen Riders, and charge at Dark Primordial, who then uses another card.)

ATTACK RIDE: BLAST!

(He blasts the four Riders away, sending them to crash into the wall.)

Jin: Damn... he's just as powerful as...

Horobi: Don't. Mention. That. Magenta. Bastard!

(Dark Primordial then pulls out one more card and inserts it on his driver.)

DARKAIJU RIDE: NIGHTMARNIK!

(Dark Primordial becomes Nightmarnik.)

Dark Primordial (Nightmarnik): Let's have some

Dark Primordial (Nightmarnik): Let's have some... NIGHTMARES!

(He pulls out another card and inserts it on his driver.)

FINAL ATTACK RIDE: N-N-N-NIGHTMARNIK!

(He then uses his tendrils to slash Naki in half and cut Ikazuchi's gut. They explode, and Dark Primordial pulls out one more card.)

DARKAIJU RIDE: VIRGOXIN!

(Dark Primordial changes to Virgoxin, and both Horobi and Jin charge at him, but he slashes Jin and rips off his arms before stabbing his chest.)

Horobi: (angry) NNNNOOOOOOO!

STING UTOPIA!

(Horobi angrily prepares to attack Dark Primordial.)

Dark Primordial (Virgoxin): I was planning to end this quickly anyway

(He pulls out his final attack ride card and inserts it on his card.)

FINAL ATTACK RIDE: V-V-V-VIRGOXIN!

(Dark Primordial and Horobi's kicks collide, but Lance overpowers Horobi, and defeats him. Horobi is reverted to his normal form and tries to run away, but gets shot by James.)

Dark Primordial: Nice shot.

(James simply nods as Lance reverts back to normal.)

Lance: Now to deal with that brat and the Reiwa Riders.

(As the screen fades out, Birthright is ready to face the Neo H.Y.D.R.A. kaijins.)