Chapter 10: The Final Battle

(Kamen Rider Birthright, Rainbow Ranger, Kamen Rider Primordial and the Reiwa Kamen Riders are seen ready to fight Kamen Rider Corona and her army of Coronaviroids.)

Birthright: We will stop you from ruling the world.

Primordial: In behalf of the Daikaiju Warriors...

Rainbow Ranger: ...and the Alien Dino Thunder Megaforce!

Revi: Daikaiju Warriors?

Gotchard: Alien Dino Thunder Megaforce?

Vice: Ikki, we're in a world connected between Daikaiju-Verse and Megaforce-Verse.

Geats: Vice is right. Daikaiju-Verse is a world where kaijus become heroes while Megaforce-Verse is where aliens become heroes.

Vice: And even though they couldn't co-exist with each other at first, they did their best to coexist with humans.

(Kamen Rider Corona gets disgusted as she cracks her necks.)

Corona: Hmph, DaiKaiju Warriors & Alien Dino Thunder Megaforce are nothing but a pain in the ass. Monsters & Aliens cannot co-exist with humans.

Birthright: Either way, you will pay for what you did to my brother and my father.

Corona: (smirks) Yes, I killed your brother & father, nothing can stop me!

(Then she gestures the Coronaviroids to charge at them, which they do so.)

Birthright: Let's go, everyone!

(They charge at the Coronaviroids as Zero-One punches one of them and kicks away another Coronaviroid before summoning his weapon.)

ATTACHE CALIBUR!

(Zero-One slashes the Coronaviroids, who explodes as he prepares his finisher.)

RISING IMPACT!

(Zero-One jumps and kicks through the Coronaviroids as they explode. Saber pulls out his Kaenken Rekka and slashes some Coronaviroids as he prepares to finish them.)

HISSATSU DOKUHA!

REKKA BATTOU!

Saber: KAEN JUJUZAN!

BRAVE DRAGON! HISSATSU GIRI! FIRE!

(Saber slashes through the Coronaviroids as they explode. Revi and Vice punch away some of them as they prepare their finisher.)

REX! STAMPING FINISH!

(They kick through the Coronaviroids while Geats shoots some Coronaviroids as he decides to pull out a Legend Rider buckle.)

Geats: How about some speed.

KABUTO ZECTER!

(He then changes forms.)

CAST OFF! CHANGE BEETLE! READY, FIGHT.