when they find a cure

*3 months later*cause I'm lazy

For 3 months you were remained stuck as a wolf until on day Donnie came rushing in with a bottle with pink sparkly ooz!
"I found it! I found out what will turn Shado back to normal!"
Donnie looked happy and wide awake.
"Yes! I get to be human again, I get to be human again"you sang while doing your happy dance
"Jeesh.no wander she's dating Mikey."raph growls with anoyment.I just ignore it.
"OK ready Shado" Donnie asked with putting the pink ooz in a needle. I ignore the needle looking the other way nodding my head.
"OK" Donnie says rather teasing me
I felt the needle go into my arm and after that....
Pain everywhere and then I see black every where.

*When you wake up*
I woke up to the sound of beeping and Mikey sleeping by my side.
What happend? I went to wake Mikey and as I was I saw I only had 3 green fingers besides human hands!
I screamed loudly while shaking uncontolably.
Mikey wakes up trying to calm me down as Donnie first comes in with leo and raph following behind him.
"What happened" Donnie asked looking ath first me then Mikey.
"Donnie I should be asking you the same question!" I told him in a shaky voice coming out dry.
"Well it seems that you got mutated with a different ooz that can not be...." He paused a bit worried
"Reversed"
I looked shoked and speechless.
How can it not be reversed!? Would I be stuck like this... Forever!?
Mikey interupts your thoughts
"Don't worrie babe, I still think your beautiful"I blush and smirk at his comment.
"R-really?"I ask still blushing
"Well I'm not lying am I?"
"I guess not." I remark back at his comment.
I pulled him in for a kiss. while his lips touched mine it felt like magic.
"Alright get a room you two"Donnie says mumbling out grouchly.
"Jelious much" Mikey remarks
"Sh-hu no I got more important things to do than 'dates' like stuff that matters."
I try to get up but Donnie stops me
"Hold on Shado I still got a few things I need to check before you move into action"a question came across your head.
"How long have I been out?" You asked
"Uh about 2 weeks. Mikey never left your side. He sworn he won't leave you until you woke up"

You stair at Mikey who was holding a pizza. How romantic he could be sometimes you sighed to yourself.
"What is it" Mikey asked as you barely found out you were staring for 5 minutes.
" sorry" you mummbled.

"OK Shado you ready to run tests" donnie asked with concerned look on his face.
"Be right there don"
I turned back to mikey as you were going to say bye but we're inturupted by his lips connecting yours. When he released once more you kissed him again.
"I love you mikstar"
"I love you too (cute nickname)"